WBPDCL Recruitment 2016
Applicants we are here to share employment news, the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited will be ready to release soon the WBPDCL Notification 2016 for filling the 126 empty posts of Asst Engineer/ Supervisor. Applicants you are interested in this WBPDCL Recruitment 2016 to fill your application form after releasing the notification.
The eligibility criterion for this notification is applicants has completed B.E/B. Tech/MBA/PGDM any Degree from recognized university. The maximum age limit is 30 years and age relaxation is SC & ST Category: 5 years, OBC-NCL Category: 3 years, PWD Category: 10 years so applicants check this details and fill your application form. The Selection process will be based on the merit list which is decided after the conduction the exam.
After completion of the selection process applicants get the impressive salary and this salary is For Assistant Manager Posts pay scale is: Rs.15600-39100/- and Grade Pay: Rs.5400/- For Sub-Assistant Engineer posts pay scale is: Rs.6300-20200/- and Grade Pay: Rs.4400/-. All steps for applying this WBPDCL Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
WBPDCL Recruitment 2016
Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), a Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Generation of Electricity in the State of West Bengal, has invited applications from Indian Nationals to fill-up the Operator / Technician, Assistant Sub Inspector, Staff Nurse, Operation & Maintenance Supervisor, Sub-Assistant Engineer, Security Officer, Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, Assistant Teacher posts 126 Vacancies. This is the great opportunity for the job hunters. So interested applicants will fill your WBPDCL Vacancy 2016 application form after releasing this notification
Organization Name: West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL)
Job Category: Govt. Jobs
Number of Posts: 126 Posts
Location: West Bengal
Organization Website: www.wbpdcl.co.in
Last Date: 31.03.2016
Name of the Posts:
- Operator / Technician (Fitter/ Electrician) – Probationer: 10 posts
- Staff Nurse: 01 post
- Operation and Maintenance Supervisor – Probationer: 20 posts
- Assistant Teacher (Multi Discipline): 03 posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – Probationer: 04 posts
- Assistant Manager (F&A) – Probationer: 15 posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Security): 04 posts
- Security Officer: 03 posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Probationer: 15 posts
- Assistant Manager (PS) – Probationer: 40 posts
- Assistant Manager (HR&A) – Probationer: 05 posts
- Medical Officer: 06 posts
WBPDCL Supervisor Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: The applicants who are willing to apply for this recruitment has completed B.E/B. Tech/MBA/PGDM any Degree from recognized university.
Age Limit: The applicants who will be applied for this West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited recruitment the maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01.02.2016 and for the age relaxation go to the official advertisement.
Age of Relaxation:
SC & ST Category: 5 years.
OBC-NCL Category: 3 years
PWD Category: 10 years
Pay Scale: Applicants after completion of selection process you will get impressive salary package which is mention in below for more details about this recruitment check official notification.
For Assistant Manager Posts pay scale is:
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
For Sub-Assistant Engineer posts pay scale is:
- Pay Scale: Rs.6300-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs.4400/-
Selection Criteria: Selection process will be depending upon marks scored in Written Test and Interview. So applicants start your preparation for getting the better score in the examination.
Application Fee: All category aspirants must pay the application fee if necessary. For General and OBC candidates are required to apply paying non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 300/- and for the SC/ST category candidates there are no fees is available. So applicants check your official notification before applying this notification.
How to fill WBPDCL Application form 2016
- Go to official website “www.wbpdcl.co.in” for applying online.
- Click on “HR” tab and Click on “Careers” under the tab and open “apply Online” link
- Select the applying post and click on “Apply Now”
- Enter all details in application form with the help of required documents.
- Upload scanned documents, photograph, and signature.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Your filled application form will be generated.
- Take a print of application form for future preference.
Starting date of online applications: 19th February 2016
Last date for online applications: 31st March 2016
Applicants for more details about this WBPDCL Recruitment 2016 check from these links. For more details any other details stay tuned with us our official page.