WBJEE Application Form 2017
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) is the board responsible for organising WBJEE. It is an entrance exam conducted for the selection of deserving aspirants for the admission to various UG Engineering and Technology courses. To take part in it, you have to fill WBJEE Application Form 2017 using its official website. You can also download the WBJEE Notification 2017 to grab all criteria including age limit, qualification required for education, process of selection, and more. Please visit its official website at wbjeeb.in.
WBJEE Notification 2017
Taking the whole things into consideration as mentioned in the notification, what we conclude is that aspirants should possess the requirements. This is for those students who want to get admission in the best colleges (whether it is private or government) to make their dreams come true. This WBJEE Notification will include all the matter and you might be looking for.
Online Registration Starts: December (Last Week)
Online Registration Ends: February (Second Week)
Admit Card: April (First Week)
Exam Date: May (Expected)
Result: June (Expected)
WBJEE 2017 Online Registration
To do online registration, you have to visit the official website. There, you need to read the important instructions very carefully and follow them all. You will find an online application link, click on it. Make sure to remember the dates because there is no application submission once the data is over.
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be Having a West Bengal Domicile.
- Have passed 10th and 12th class from state or central board.
- Have obtained 45% marks (40% for reserved students) in 12th exam.
- Must have cleared 10+2 with Math, Physics and Chemistry as the core subjects.
- Must be having an age of 17 years as on 31st December 2017.
You can grab complete details through the official website or advertisement.
WBJEE 2017 Exam Date
The contenders who want to know WBJEE Exam Date, they can check out the important dates shown above. The Exam is likely to take place in the month of May (Expected). But, before that, the authority will announce Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter for the registered applicants.
How to Fill WBJEE Online Application Form 2017?
- To submit, initially, visit the official website.
- After that, select the advertisement from there.
- Read it carefully and know what the requirements are.
- Then, fill up the application form and pay the fee.
- In the end, submit the form and save it.
To get further updates regarding WBJEE Application Form 2017, please move to the official web portal.