Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
Dear applicant, who is waiting for gram dak sevak vacancy in Uttarakhand state, So here is a good news for them. Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 has issued a notification for 579 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in Uttarakhand State. A candidate who is interested and eligible in Uttarakhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2017 can fill the online application form.
This is the great opportunity for that candidate who is waiting for the vacancies in the Uttarakhand Post Office. Between the dates, 19th April 2017 to 18th May 2017 candidate will be able to fill their online application form.
Important details of Uttarakhand 579 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
There are some important details of Uttarakhand 579 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies
- Name of the department: – Uttarakhand Post circle
- Known as: – Uttarakhand Post Office
- Name of the post: – Uttarakhand Gramin dak Sevak
- Total no. of vacancy:- 579.
- Job cadre: – the government job.
- Official website: – link
Divisions of Uttarakhand 579 Gramin Dak Vacancy
- Unreserved Category:- 357 Post
- OBC Category:- 82 Post
- SC Category:- 121 Post
- ST Category:- 19 Post
Dates candidate will have to remember
- Opening date of the UK gramin dak sevak:- 19th April 2017
- Closing date of the is gramin dak sevak:-
18th may 201702nd June 2017
- Admit card date: – Before 10 to 20 days of exam.
Required education for UK Gramin Dak Vacancy
A candidate who is going to fill the online application form for UK Gramin Dak Vacancy should have passed the Matriculation or 10th standard from any recognized board or institute, and also have minimum 60 days computer training course from any recognized institute.
Age limit for the Gramin Dak Vacancy UK (India)
The interested candidate must an age between 18 to 40 years, and age relaxation is 43 years for OBC, 45 years for SC/ ST, and 50 years for PWD candidate.
Online application fee
- For nonreserve category, the candidate has to pay 100 rupees as the fee.
- For reserve category candidate have no need to pay.
Uttarakhand post office vacancy selection criteria
The selection will be made on the base of automatically generated merit list behalf of the documents uploaded by the candidate on the official portal, also the percentage of the candidate’s mark’s will make him selected for the post.
How to apply Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017
Interested and the eligible for the candidate for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017 can fill the form by following these easy steps.
- The first step is applicant have to read the full given notification.
- Now enter in the UK GDS online application link.
- Fill the require formalities such as name, date of birth and fixed address.
- Make the online payment.
- Then take a printout for future use.
Note: – Be with us to know more about Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2017, ’s about admit for furth’s about admitted cards and other stuff kindly visit our page regularly.