UTET 2016 Application Form
The Uttarakhand School Education Council is going to select the eligible and interested candidates for the post of Teachers. That is why it has announced an advertisement for the same purpose. The candidates have to fill the UTET 2016 Application Form if they want to make the best of this job opportunity. Detailed information is given in the Uttarakhand TET Notification 2016, download it and apply using the information given in it before the last date. The last date to apply for this UTET is 23rd November 2016.
Download Uttarakhand TET-I, II Notification 2016
The Uttarakhand School Education Council is going to organise the UTET (Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test) for appointing those candidates who think that they are eligible and most talented in the teaching for primary and upper primary classes. Such curious candidates have to go through the UTET 2016 Application Form so as to fill it using the requisite information and the documents. But, all of this must be done on or before the last date. The candidates have to check the complete or detailed data from this Webpage.
Two papers are conducted by the authority that are UTET Paper-I and UTET Paper-II. The paper-I is conducted for Lower Primary (Class I to IV) and Upper Primary (Class V to VIII).
|Announcement about:||UTET 2016 Application Form|
|Organization:||Uttarakhand School Education Council|
|Exam Type:||TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Exam Date:||February 2016|
|Last date to Apply:||23rd November 2016|
Educational Qualification for Uttarakhand TET-I, II Exam 2016
Primary (Class I to IV):
- The candidates must have passed the Intermediate with minimum 45% marks.
- The candidates who are appearing in Final year of 2-year Diploma in elementary education or have of elementary education can also eligible.
Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII):
- The candidates must have B.A. /B.Sc. or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidates who have passed in B.Ed./Intermediate or Graduation with minimum 50% or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) are also welcome to apply.
Check the below-settled table and apply according to it.
|Name of exam||Category||Application Fee|
|UTET-I or UTET-II||General and others||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 300/-|
|UTET-I and UTET-II||General and others||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 500/-|
The payment of the application fee will be done using the Nationalized bank.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination and other specified tests in the advertisement.
- Submission of online Application form will start from: 28th October 2016
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Application Form: 23rd November 2016
- Last Date for Receiving of Offline Application Form: 30th November 2016
- Uttarakhand TET Exam will be Scheduled on: February 2017
How to apply for UTET Entrance Test 2016 Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the organization’s website which is www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Then, they have to follow the TET section on the homepage and go through all the details cautiously.
- Then, they have to select the option as “Online Application” and fill all the details in the application form correctly.
- After that, make the payment of the fee.
- Enter all the asked details.
- Finally, take the Printout of the duly filled application form and send it to the address mentioned below.
Office of Secretary,
Vidyalyi Education Council Uttarakhand,
Ramnagar, Nainital – 244715
The candidates can check the Official Website of the authority.