UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently release UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 notification for 112 vacancies of Urdu Translator cum Junior Assistant post. The department is going to hire eligible and best-fitted aspirants; it is a very great opportunity for the candidates who want to give their services in this department.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection is a government organization and it’s headquarter is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.this organization conducts competitive exam time to time to select personnel for government jobs. The aspirants who want to apply for UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Vacancies 2016 must read all the instructions and eligibility criteria. You will find all the information here, read this page until the end.
UPSSSC Urdu Anuvadak Recruitment 2016
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection|
|Type of Declaration||UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016|
|Name of the Posts||Urdu Translator (Urdu Anuvadak) cum Junior Assistant post|
Number of Posts
|Sr. no||Category||Number of posts|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSSSC Urdu Translator 2016
The applicants must have passed 12th with Urdu subject from a recognized board.
The age limit for the posts is 18 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
|Sr. no||Category||Application Fees+ Online Process Fees|
UPSSSC Selection Process
The selection will be based upon the following criteria
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The pattern and the marks of the examination are given as follow
|1||Hindi to Urdu Translation||100|
|2||Urdu to Hindi Translation||100|
Note: The candidates who will get less than 33% in Hindi essay will not be selected in the merit list.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get an attractive salary of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
|Starting date of Online Registration||8th July 2016|
|Starting date of Submit Application Fees||10th July 2016|
|Last date of Online Registration||26th July 2016|
|Last Date of Fees Submission||28th July 2016|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||30th July 2016|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
- First of all, an applicant must go to the official website which is www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Read all the instructions from the recruitment notification, you download the PDF file from the direct link given at the bottom of this page.
- Click on the Apply button and keep all the required documents with you and scanned copy of photograph, signature etc as well.
- Fill all the details which are asked and upload the photograph and other documents carefully
- Submit application fees and recheck the information you filled.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it and keep it safe.
Follow these Links: