UPSC ESE Recruitment 2016
Today we are here to share employment news with our applicants. The Union Public Service Commission has been disclosed the UPSC ESE Notification 2016 for fill the 602 Vacancies through the hard working vacant. So applicants you are interested in the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2016 to fill your application form on the online mode before the last date.
Candidates who want to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2016 are required to pay application fee General/OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- application fee and SC/ST and other reserved categories are no fee to pay. The age limit for this notification is minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years. Applicants check eligibility to criteria and then you are eligible fill this application form.
Aspirants are requested to refer the official notification for pay scale details. Application fee should be paid either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur State bank. The selection process will be based on the written test and personal interview. All steps for fill this application form are mentioned below.
UPSC ESE IES Latest Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorized to conduct the various examination like Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, National Defense Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice etc. This examination will be organized in the various cities and a huge amount of applicants can attend this examination so applicants get the profit of this opportunity.
UPSC Engineering Services Vacancies 2016 Details
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total Posts: 602 Posts
Announcement Type: UPSC ESE Exam 2016
Post Name: IES Engineer
Name of the Post:
- Category I – Civil Engineering
- Category II – Mechanical Engineering
- Category III – Electrical Engineering
- Category IV – Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE IES Notification 2016
- Applicants should have minimum 21 years
- Applicants should have maximum 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and Other category candidates.
- Age relaxation depends on Govt. Norms
- Check official notification for more details.
- Contenders also Passed graduate membership examination of the institute of electronics and telecommunication engineers.
- Applicants Passed Graduate membership Examination of the institution of electronics and radio engineers London held after November 1956.
- Candidates must have complete a degree in engineering from a university incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or Other educational institutions establishment by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as the university.
- Candidates must be obtained a degree/diploma in engineering from a foreign university college institution and under such condition as may be recognized by the government for the purpose from time to time.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected depends on the following Tests. So applicants will start preparation for this examination.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- application fee and SC/ST and other reserved category are exempted from paying application fees.
Deposit Method: The application fee will be depositing by any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur State bank. There is no application fee for all female candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled caste/ scheduled tribes/physically handicapped categories.
Pay Scale: Aspirants are requested to refer the official notification for pay scale details. More details check through the official notification.
How to apply for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2016
- Candidates go to the official website i.e. “www.upsconline.nic.in“. For filling the online application fee.
- Read the full notification on the home page for check all details.
- Choose the link as “Apply Online” and click on it.
- Fill the all needed detail into the empty space in the application form
- Upload they require documents, signature, and photo.
- After verify submit the application form.
- Now save it and take the hard copy for further use.
Online Application Start from –27th February 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form –25th March 2016
We are updating all details on this page about this notification but applicants check more details about the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2016 through this link. More other type details check from the official page.