UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has lately notified about UP Sub Inspector Vacancy 2016 for 3307 Positions. Applications are required for the post of Sub Inspector Male and female. There will be a recruitment drive for which applications is going to be started in the last week of June. Please keep visiting us for more updates. The online application for several vacancies will start soon.
Uttar Pradesh Police Bharti Exam Pronnati Board, Lucknow is going to begin the registration process for several vacant posts of Male and female Sub Inspector. There will be a tough competition in the Physical and Written Exam. Thus, aspired applicants are requested to check UP Police Bharti Online 2016 from gojobx.in.
If you are looking for a UP Police job and are also interested in applying, then you have come to the right place. The Opening date to apply for this Recruitment is updated soon. Please check the below details for further requirements of UP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016.
Details for UP SI Police Bharti Online 2016
|Number of Vacancies||3307|
|Opening Date to apply online||Mention in the Last section|
Further info under UP Police Recruitment 2016
Total No Of Posts: 3307 Posts
Sub Inspector (Civil Police) : – 2400 posts
Sub Inspector in Fire Service : – 97 posts
Platoon Commander in PAC – 210 posts
Sub Inspector (Civil Police) : – 600 posts
UP Police SI Bharti 2016 Information
The UP Police Bharti Board has invited applications from eligible and responsible applicants. There are several vacant positions of Sub Inspector for both male and female candidates. If you are ready to apply for UP Police SI Bharti 2016 then here we have important information for you. Please check the details and start applying.
Eligibility Qualification and Criteria For UP Police SI Vacancy
Candidates need to be graduated with at least 50% marks from a recognized Board/Institute.
Applying candidate must be at least 21 years of age and maximum 28 years as in 1st July 2016.
For OBC – 21 to 33 Years
For SC/ST- 21 to 33 Years
Age Relaxation will be given to reserved and backward classes.
Applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- via Challan/Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Physical standard for Male Candidates
- Height- 165-168 cm for SC and 160 cm for ST candidates).
- Minimum 50 kg. (According to the Height measured).
- Chest- 79 cm (77 cm for reserved Categories) 5 cm expansion ( Fulaav) Compulsory.
Physical standard for Female Candidates
- Height-152 cm for SC and 147 cm only for ST candidates.
- Minimum 40 Kg Compulsory.
Physical Efficiency Test
- The race for Male applicants 4.8 km in 28 minutes and 2.4 km in 16 minutes for female candidates.
In the below section we mention the steps which will be Followed in UP Police SI Recruitment and Recruitment will be Done According to New Rules 2015…
- 1st Step : Online Written Exam
- 2nd Step : Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 3rd Step : Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Final List : Now Final Selected Candidates List on Written Exam Marks Basis
How to apply for UP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016
- Dear applicants, you all must be reluctant to know how to apply, www.uppbpb.gov.in
- and when to apply? So here are some easy steps that you can follow to begin the Online Registration.
- Enter “prpb.gov.in” in the address bar of the Browser window.
- Now that you have reached the Home Page, select a suitable link to apply for SI post.
- Provide your required details.
- Pay the online Fee and upload the important documents.
- Now the form is ready to be printed, check again for any incorrect information. If every detail is correct then save the data and take a printout.
Advertisement Details for Woman SI Posts: Notification out on 18.06.2016
Advertisement for Man SI Posts: Notification out on 18.06.2016
Apply Online Link (For Female): Links Available
Apply Online Link Details (For Male): Available Now