UP Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Secretariat is all set to organize the examination for various posts that we are giving at the lower section of this page. Now, it is going to release the UP Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2016 over its Official Website which is given to the bottom of this page. The aspirants who are in search for their respective UP RO/ SO/ Asst Exam Pattern 2016 so that they can get the detailed information from the exam pattern and syllabus are suggested to read the complete details from this page.
Uttar Pradesh State Government is the eminent organization which is responsible for conducting various examinations for the appointment of many deserving aspirants who have been looking for the latest jobs in the UP. The candidates must know the complete information regarding the declaration of Uttar Pradesh RO/ SO/ Asst Exam Pattern 2016 which has been released by the authority and the same we are giving to the lower section so that the candidates who applied can easily check their respective exam pattern or exam syllabus. The candidates were invited for total 547 vacancies by the organization and the candidates who seem interested applied for this great job chance. The notification which was released by the authorities was regarding the filling process of various positions of Review Officer, Computer Operator, Section Officer and others.
UP Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2016
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Secretariat
Total Posts: 547
Exam Date: Check the Official Website
Official Website: www.sad.up.nic.in
The candidates have to check the information from this page as here we are also providing you the information regarding the syllabus.
UP Exam RO/ SO/ Asst Exam Pattern:
The candidates will have to check the respective exam pattern from the official website as the exam pattern has not been released by the authority yet but it will soon be released by the authority whenever it decides to do so. The candidates have to check the exam pattern and appear for the examination and complete the same in the given time. If the candidates do not complete the examination in the given time then will not be able to score good marks in the examination.
UP Exam RO/ SO/ Asst Syllabus:
The syllabus for this exam covers the following section:
- General studies
- General reasoning
- General English
- General mathematics
Syllabus for General Science:
- General Science
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Economy & Culture.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Commerce and Trade & Population.
- Ecology and Urbanization.
- World Geography.
- Geography & Natural Resources of India.
- Current National & International Important Events.
- Special Knowledge regarding Uttar Pradesh.
- Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry & Trade, Living &Social Traditions etc.
Syllabus for General Reasoning:
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Figurative Classification.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Semantic Classification.
- Figurative Series.
- Number Series.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Syllabus for General English
- Noun & Pronoun.
- Adverb & Conjunctive.
- Mood & Voice.
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative).
- Phrases & Idioms.
- Interrogative Sentence.
- Spelling Mistake detection.
- Spotting of Error.
Syllabus for General Mathematics
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Compound Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Unitary Method.
- Time & Work.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Square & Square Roots.
- Problems on Age.
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Decimal Fractions.
- Elementary Mensuration.
Other crucial details in this regard can be checked from the official website or the candidates can download the same syllabus from using the official link that we are providing to the section below.
How to download UP RO/ SO/ Asst Exam Syllabus 2016
- The candidates have to log on to the official website for the examination authority which is, “www.sad.up.nic.in”
- Then, on the homepage, find a recent notification related to the above-stated exam and download it in a pdf.
- Along with this notice, there will be a paper pattern for the coming test.
- The candidates can note it duly and are recommended to follow further preparation procedure accordingly.
- Save the syllabus so as to utilize it for later usage.
The candidates who are interested can check the UP Samiksha Adhikari Syllabus 2016 from the official link that we are giving to the following.