The Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is all set to organize the Group 2 examination in the coming days and is about to release TSPSC Group II Syllabus 2016 so that the candidates who have been keeping their eyes on the latest news about the exam pattern and the syllabus are suggested to check the Telangana PSC Gr. 2 Exam Pattern 2016 which is available at the Official Website and you are also advised to be connected to this page and get the latest updates regarding the same.
TSPSC Group II Syllabus 2016
The Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has taken the decision against regarding the declaration of Telangana PSC Group 2 Syllabus. As per the latest announcement, the examination of Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 and Group 4 examinations to recruit the interested applicants for various posts. The interested applicants need to have the complete details from this page.
The aspirants who have applied for appearing in the examination of Group 2 vacancies will only be able to participate in the examination. The TS Government has recently announced a notification that the there are around 25,350 vacancies of various posts available in the departments and around 1000 vacancies are for Group 2 posts. So, those who are in search for Telangana PSC Gr. 2 Exam Pattern 2016 can check the crucial data from this page.
News About: TSPSC Group II Syllabus 2016
Exam Date: Soon Released
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2016
The examination is Objective type
- The Exam Paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- The exam will conduct on OMR Sheet (Pen & paper)
- The total examination is for 600 Marks
- Duration of of each paper is 2 hours 30 minutes
- The level of examination is Degree Level
|Paper-I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150|
|Paper-II||History, Polity and Society
i.Socio-Cultural History of India
ii. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
iii. Social Structure, Public Policies.
|Paper-III||Economy and Development
i. Indian Economy: Issues and
ii. Economy and Development of
iii. Issues of Development and
|Paper-IV||Telangana movement and
i. The Idea of Telangana (1948-
ii. Mobilisational Phase (1971 –
iii. Towards Formation of
Telangana State (1991-2014)
Syllabus for Group 2 Examination
- The syllabus of TSPSC Group 2 Exam is covering the following subjects.
- General Studies and General Abilities
- History, Polity, and Society
- Economy and Development
- Telangana Movement and State Formation
Syllabus for General Studies and General Abilities
Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
International Relations and Events.
General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
History and Cultural Heritage of India.
Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
Policies of Telangana State
Social Exclusion, Rights Issues, and Inclusive Policies.
Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
Basic English (10th Class Standard).
Syllabus for History, Polity, and Society
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
Syllabus for Economy and Development
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Issues of Development and Change.
Syllabus for Telangana Movement and State Formation
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970).
- Mobilisational phase (1971 -1990).
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014).
How to download TSPSC Group II Syllabus 2016
- Firstly, visit the official web portal which is, “www.tspsc.gov.in”.
- After that, find the related notification and get the pdf for exam syllabus.
- Then, get it printed for further ease and note all the relevant topics.
- Start preparations and all the best for the exams.
- The candidates are also suggested to keep the syllabus or the exam pattern for future usage.
The candidates more details are suggested to check the detailed information from the use of the Official Website.