TNPSC Recruitment 2017
Here is latest government job news for all the candidates who looking jobs in Tamil Nadu state. Tamil Nadu public service commission has released a notification about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 for 1953 vacant post. All the interested and well eligible candidates can utilize this chance by apply online via official portal link
Interested candidates may enrollee themselves for TNPSC Accountant Recruitment before the last date of submission the online application form 26th May 2017. For further details such as exam date, eligibility, and how to apply the form, scroll downs the page.
Main details of TNPSC Recruitment 2017
A candidate who wants to apply for TNPSC Recruitment should have to know the main details.
- Organization name: Tamil Nadu public service commission.
- A number of vacancies: 1953.
- Location: Tamil Nadu.
- Job cadre: the Government job.
- The method of application: Online.
Important dates that candidate must remember
- Application starting date: 27th April 2017.
- Closing date of online application: 26th May 2017.
- Last date for payment of fee: 29th May 2017
- Examination date: 6th August 2017.
Number of posts and vacancy name
In this paragraph, we mention all the number if the post and vacancy name.
- Personal Clerk in (other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat:- 06.
- Personal Clerk in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:- 01
- Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat:- 06
- Assistant in Industries and Commerce Department:-130
- Assistant in Commissioner of Revenue Administration Department:-06
- Accountant in Treasuries and Accounts Department:-85
- Assistant in Prison Department:- 20
- Assistant in Registration Department:- 128
- Assistant in Backward Classes Welfare Department:- 02
- Assistant in Fisheries Department:- 18
- Assistant in Labour Department:- 24
- Assistant/ Accountant /Store Keeper in Employment and Training Department:- 92
- Assistant in Highways Department:- 156
- Assistant in Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department:- 18
- Assistant in NCC Department:-23
- Assistant in Directorate of Vigilance and Anti Corruption Department:- 02
- Assistant in Survey and Land Records Department:- 105
- Assistant in Stationery and Printing Department:- 54
- Assistant in Commissioner of Commercial Taxes:- 22
- Assistant in Chennai (South) Division:- 56
- Assistant in Tiruchirappalli Division:- 27
- Assistant in Vellore Division:- 09
- Assistant in Coimbatore Division:- 12
- Assistant in Madurai Division:- 35
- Assistant in Tirunelveli Division:- 20
- Assistant in (Other than Law and Finance Department) Secretariat:- 30
- Assistant in (Law Department) Secretariat:- 08
- Assistant in (Finance Department) Secretariat:- 15
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:- 03
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat:- 15
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat:- 12
- Assistant in Tamilnadu Textbook and Educational Services Corporation:- 08
Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Accountant jobs
The applicant should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
TNPSC Clerk & Vacancies age limit
Applicant’s age must in between 18 years to 30 years. And the age relaxation for PWD candidate is 10 year.
Tamil Nadu 1953 Accountant Vacancy exam pattern
The written exam will be conducted as objective type, the subjects are bellow.
- General studies:- 75 questions.
- Aptitude and mental ability test: 25 questions.
- General Tamil and English: 100 question.
Candidate selection is based on written examination and personal interview.
The candidate has to pay 50 rupees for registration and 100 rupees for examination fee.
The way to apply for TNPSC Accountant, Assistant, Clerk & Vacancies Recruitment
Here we’ll show how you can apply for TNPSC Accountant, Assistant, Clerk & Vacancies Recruitment
- The first applicant has to visit the official website and read the full notification carefully.
- If you are eligible for this post then you can apply for this
- Search TNPSC Accountant, Assistant, Clerk & Vacancies Recruitment on the home page.
- Fill the application form by needed details as your name, date of birth, and fill address.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Then this makes the online payment via credit or debit card.
- Now you can take the printout of application form for future use.