TN TRB Recruitment 2017
The government of Tamil Nadu Teacher recruitment board (TRB) has recently published an official notification of TN TRB Recruitment 2017. The teacher recruitment board has invited the eligible and interested candidates to full fill the 1114 BT Assistant vacant Posts. The candidate who is interested in working the as the lecturer in SCERT, DIET under the state council of education and training, in Tamil Nadu state. The interested and well eligible candidate may fill and submit their form to the last date 10th May 2017.
The candidates who have complete their B.A. and B.sc in the relevant subject has the golden opportunity to apply in TN TRB Job. Now the interested applicant can download the application form from its official website. To grab more details about this TN BT Assistant Recruitment does scroll the page.
TN TRB Vacancy Brief Details
A candidate who is going to apply for this TN TRB Vacancy has to know the Brief Details about it which are following.
- Department name: Tamil Nadu Teacher recruitment board.
- Post name: BT Assistant vacancy.
- Job category: the Government job.
- Apply mode: Offline.
- Official website: trb.tn.nic.in
- Releasing date of application forms: 27th April 2017.
- The last date to submit your application form: 10th May 2017.
Eligible Criteria of TN BT Assistant Recruitment
Before fill, the application form candidate must make sure that he will be eligible for this vacancy or not. Here we mention all the eligibilities as like age limit and qualification.
Academic qualification for TN TRB Jobs
A candidate who wishes to apply for this TN TRB job should have complete B.A. or B.Sc in a relevant subject with good marks from any recognized university and board.
TRB TN Post Recruitment age limit
The candidate who willing to apply for this post should not more than 57 year as on 1st July 2017.
TRB Jobs Fee details
A candidate who belongs to general category, have to pay 600 rupees as the fee.
Candidates who belong to SC/ ST will have to pay 150 rupees as per fee amount.
The fee only deposits in any branch of state bank of India or Indian overseas bank.
Selection process of 1114 BT Assistant Posts
Candidate selection will be based on written examination test and personal interview.
Exam pattern of Tamil Nadu TRB Jobs
The exam pattern of Tamil Nadu TRB jobs is following.
- Main subject: 110 marks.
- Education methodology: 30 marks.
- General knowledge: 10 marks.
The exam duration is full 3 hours and for 150 marks.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu BT Assistant Recruitment 2017
Here we mention below how to apply for Tamil Nadu Job Recruitment.
- Candidate needs to visit the official web page which is mention below.
- Open the web page and search for the direct recruitment for the graduate assistant.
- Check the details of information link.
- Alter check all details hit on the online updating link.
- Fill all the require detail of yours.
- And hit on the login option.