TANCET 2017 Online Application Form
Apply for Anna University TANCET 2017: The Anna University has taken the decision towards inviting the paying special attention candidates to apply for TANCET 2017 Online Application Form using the Official Website of Anna University. The candidates will be able to appear in the examination which will be conducted by this University. But, the candidates need to go through the TANCET 2017 MBA MCA Registration process if they want to blow this chance and not to lose.
The Anna University is going to organize the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test which is also known as TANCET. It is an entrance exam which is conducted by Anna University. The candidates who register themselves towards this entrance exam will get admission to various courses, such as M.E, M.Arch, MCA, M.Plan, MBA, M.Tech, etc. The candidates are therefore recommended to fill the application form and apply. for more information, they can also check the TANCET 2017 Notification and have a look at the eligibility criteria.
Abstract of TANCET 2017 Application Form
|Type of Category:||TANCET 2017 Online Application Form|
|Organized By:||Anna University|
|Exam Type:||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Date:||25th March 2017 (for MCA/MBA) and 26th March 2017 (for other courses)|
|Last Date to Register:||20th February 2017|
The Anna University has been conducting various examinations, whether it is related to plain test, the entrance test for the time when it was formed or established. The courses offered by the university are as follows:
- B.A (Master of Business Administration)
- C.A (Master of Computer Applications)
- E (Master of Engineering)
- Tech (Master of Technology)
- Arch (Master of Architecture)
- Plan (Master of Planning)
The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria with the aim of applying for this common entrance exam. Check the eligibility criteria from the section given below:
The candidates must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 3-year duration. The general category candidates should have 50% marks in their graduation and reserved category candidates should have minimum 45% marks in.
The candidates should also have a 3-year degree with mathematics as compulsory in 10+2. Such candidates should have 50% (45% for reserved category candidates).
For M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan Courses:
The candidates should have passed their graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent with at least 50% marks.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as an application fee through the demand draft drawn in support of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”. The candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ST will be paying Rs. 250/- for the application fee.
The candidates who qualify this examination will be called for counseling and then get admission to the courses they have applied for.
How to apply for TANCET 2017 Online Application Form
- At first, check the authorized website of Anna University that is onlineapp.annauniv.edu.
- On the front page, candidates are necessary to select “admissions” link.
- Check the “Apply Now” link and click on it then go to “Register” button.
- Fill up registration form carefully with essential information and pay the fee.
- After filling up the details, submit the form by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now candidates should get a hard copy of submitted form.
- At first, the candidates must purchase the application forms in conjunction with the suitable information broacher.
- Then, the candidates have to fill up the required data or details in a specified manner and attach your snaps and signatures wherever required.
- Verify the filled details of the form and send the application form to the following address on or before to the last date:
The candidates can check the more details from the official web link of the Anna University.