Scholarship for Minority Students 2017
Hello Students! Welcome to Gojobsx.in (A portal where you find authentic information about Recruitment, Admit Card, Result, Scholarships, etc). In this article, you will know about Scholarship for Minority Students 2017 that are offered to those aspirants who are completing their Graduation and Post Graduation from various Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities.A latest Scholarship Scheme from the discretion of State Government has been initiated regarding some of you might have heard of recently. The main motive of this State Government Scholarship for Minority Students is to help thousands of students in their career or future by providing them scholarships. Many aspirants who want to do many courses from colleges/ universities, and other institutions lack money and it becomes a reason for their unemployment.
Minority Scholarship Application Form 2017-2018
This Scholarship under the State Government Scholarship Scheme is totally provided to those aspirants who are interested in pursuing their academics in future. This Scholarship for Minority Students 2016 – 2017 becomes a great help for such seeking aspirants. But, there are some eligibility criteria/ requirements which must be satisfied by those who want to apply in order to be part of this Scholarship Scheme.
In order to fill up this Minority Scholarship Application Form 2016, you need to have the URL of the official website which is www.scholarships.gov.in. By visiting this page, you will get access to the notifications that have been announced in this regard because it is necessary for the aspirants to download the Minority Scholarship Notification to know about the eligibility criteria. However, you can check out some details in this respect via the segment below.
Minority Scholarship 2017 – 2018 Documents Required
To apply for this Minority Scholarship 2017 – 2018, aspirants need to know the ins and outs of the rules that are governed by the government of India before they start filling up Application Forms for this scholarship. We have mentioned some of the required documents for Minority Scholarship form submission. Please take a look at the following list.
- 10th mark sheet hard copy
- 12th mark sheet hard copy
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Address proof
Besides these documents, you might need to have other essential papers. In this concern, you have to talk to the officials by using their official site.
Minority Students Scholarship 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
By checking the eligibility criteria, the aspirants need to apply online using the official link. The candid dates must satisfy the following:
- The candidates must have taken admission in any recognized college or university.
- Getting this scholarship, no student can get benefits from any other government scholarship by any means.
- The student’s father Guardian’s Annual income must not be more than 2.50 lacs/ pa to fill the form of the scholarship.
- Students from a particular state will get scholarship for their place of residence and not for his place or the state where he is studying.
How to Apply for Scholarship for Minority Candidates 2017-2018
- Students have to visit the official website i.e. www.scholarships.gov.in
- Check out the homepage and Login to apply for the scholarship.
- Select the right link then read the notification.
- Read this notification carefully before applying.
- Then go on the register button.
- Fill the application form correctly without any mistake.
- Enter your details as per 10th certificate and click on submit.
- Save one copy of the application.
- Upload the mandatory documents.
- After that, submit the form successfully.
- Also, take the hard copy of this application for future use.
Further information or registration for Scholarship for Minority Students 2017 can be done using the following official link.