SBI Recruitment 2017
State bank of India has recently released a notification for 554 vacant posts of SBI Recruitment 2017. The interested candidate may check your eligibility and must apply online through visit the official website. Candidate can get good career opportunities by applying in SBI Special Management Recruitment.
SBI advertise 554 vacancies to hire the eligible candidates for Executive SM SBI Recruitment. It is the nice opportunity to grabbing by well eligible candidates who looking government jobs in banking segment. Now candidate can easily apply for SBI Executive 554 Vacancy via online mode.
Before applying, we suggest to all candidate to have a look at the require eligibilities of this SBI Executive Special Management Vacancy. The candidate who completes CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in finance can grab this opportunity. The applicant may fill the online application form before the last date 18th May 2017. To get the more information kindly scroll down the page.
Primary details of SBI Special Management Recruitment
Here are the primary details of SBI Special Management Recruitment.
- Department name: State Bank of India.
- Name of vacancy: Special Management Exclusive MMGS 2nd and 3rd
- Job category: the Government job.
- Location of job: Mumbai.
- A total number of post: 554 Vacancy.
- Official website: www.sbi.co.in.
Post vise vacancy
- SBI Special Management Exclusive scale 2nd: 273 post.
- SBI SME scale 3rd: 281 posts.
Important dates of Executive SM SBI Recruitment
- SBI official notification date: 3rd May 2017.
- Starting date of online application: 3rd May 2017.
- Last date to apply for this vacancy: 18 May 2017.
- Admit card release date: 6th June 2017.
- Exam date of Executive SM SBI Recruitment: 18th June 2017.
Eligible criteria to apply in SBI Executive 554 Vacancy
A candidate who wants to grab this opportunity must have these all eligibilities which are following.
Educational qualification for SBI Bank Vacancies
According to SBI Bank Vacancies candidate should have passed CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA or Post graduation degree in finance from any recognized university. Also, the candidate should have 5-year experience in supervisory or management role in a scheduled commercial bank for MMGS 3rd. And for MMGS 2nd, the candidate should have 2 years of experience as the same schedule.
Age limit for SBI Bank Notification
An applicant who wishes to apply for this vacancy for MMGS 2nd candidate should be in between minimum age 25 and maximum 35 as on 31st March 2017.
And for MMGS 3rd applicant minimum age should be 25 and maximum age 40 years as per 31st March 2017. And the age relaxation will be set as 05 years for SC/ ST, and 3 years for the candidate who belongs to OBC.
SBI Executive 554 Vacancy Application Fee
An applicant who comes to general and OBC cast should have to pay 600 rupees and 100 rupees for the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST category. Candidate can make online payment by his credit and debit card.
Salary of SBI Management Vacancy
For Special Management Exclusive Banking MMGS 2nd post 42,020 Rs to 51,490.
For SME MMGS 3rd post: 31,705 to 45,950 rupees.
Selection process for SBI SME Recruitment
The applicant will be selected to base on the online objective test, Group discussion, and personal interview.
How to apply for SBI Executive Special Management Jobs
Here in this passage well show how the candidate can apply himself for SBI Executive Special Management Vacancy.
- Candidate have to read the full notification carefully before apply
- Open the official website and hit on the SBI special officer job from online application form
- Fill the full form carefully with your needed details.
- Upload all your require documents, passport size photograph, and signature.
- Recheck all the filling details and submit it.
- Make online fee payment as per your category by your debit or credit card.
- Now you can take a printout of application form for future use.