SAIL Burnpur Admit Card 2016
Steel Authority of India Limited has released job recruitment for the 226 vacancies of Executive and nonexecutive posts; IISCO (Indian Iron and Steel Company) has invited application process from 1st July 2016 to 5th August 2016. The applicants who have applied for the post correctly and before the last date may download their SAIL Burnpur Admit Card 2016 from the official website as soon as the company completes all the essential arrangements.
SAIL IISCO Burnpur Hall Ticket Short Details
|Name of Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Declaration Type||SAIL Burnpur Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Posts||Executive and Non Executive Posts|
|Exam Date||Available soon|
|Entry Card Status||Update Shortly|
IISCO Medical Officer Call Letter 2016
The candidates applied for 134 posts of OCT (Operator-Cum-Technician, Trainee), 80 posts of ACT (Assistant-Cum-Technician, Trainee), and 12 vacancies of Medical Profession. All the information regarding admit card/call letter shall be provided through Email, uploading on SAIL website by the authority. Without downloading the hall ticket no candidate will allow in the examination hall, IISCO OCTT ACTT Exam Date 2016, venue and time of the test shall be printed on the entry card.
The selection process will be based on the following criteria.
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Medical Officer/Dental Surgeon/principle/nursing superintendent||
How to download SAIL Burnpur IISCO OCTT ACTT Admit Card 2016
- Applicants must go to the official website which is www.sail.co.in, you may also click on the direct link on the home page.
- On the home page, you will find career section click on that.
- Click on the notification of OCT/ACT Hall Ticket/Admit Card/Call Letter.
- You will ask to fill information like registration number and date of birth etc. fill all the required information in the given boxes carefully.
- Press enter or click on the submit button, the hall ticket will appear on the screen of your device.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future use.