RBI Scholarship 2016
Reserve bank of India that is very well known as RBI is also called as Bank of the Banks. It provides the facility under which the scholarship is provided to Faculty Members, Teaching Economics or Finance. Online Applications in this regards are being invited for offering the RBI Scholarship 2016 to the seeking ones. The candidates have to get the best of Faculty Member Scheme by submitting the RBI online application form for the Scholarship. By submitting the RBI Faculty Member Scheme Application Form 2016, the contenders will be able to participate in the Project.
The RBI is inviting full-time faculty members, teaching economics or finance for Scholarship Scheme in any UGC-recognized Universities or Colleges in India. Regarding this RBI Scholarship Project is supposed to be started in the month of August 2017. The application form submission process usually starts in the month of July.
RBI Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members
The candidates who are applying should be the citizen of India; also they need to be a full-time teacher as faculty. There are various eligibility criteria that you have to meet before you think submitting applications against this RBI Scholarship 2016 Scheme for Faculty Members. The mode of application can easily be checked from the starting date until the closing date. To participate in this RBI Scholarship Scheme, contenders have to keep an eye on the latest news or updates done by our team members.
The main purpose of offering this Scholarship to the Teaching Members is to make or spread the awareness of the Bank-related activities among the Students and members communities. If there is anything that you do not get straightforwardly, you may check out the complete information using the official site www.rbi.org.in. For any kind of query regarding this RBI Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members, please share your views using the comment box below.
Organizing Bank: Reserve bank of India
Details About: RBI Scholarship
Last Date (Expected): Soon Updated
Project Starts: August 2016/2017
RBI Faculty Scholarship 2016 Application Form
Contenders seeking the Reserve Bank of India Scholarship Schemes have to refer to the following page or segment where they will be able to check out the requirements that must be met in order to be a part of this RBI Faculty Scholarship 2016. If you get success in passing all the eligibility criteria, then it is a good thing for you. So, please read the following page with all your concentration and apply successfully by filling up RBI Scholarship Online Application Form.
Reserve bank of India Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Reserve bank of India Scholarship are furnished below:
- Contenders should be an Indian Citizen.
- Contenders should be a Full-Time Faculty teaching Economics and or Finance in any UGC-recognized Universities or Colleges in India.
The age of candidates should not be less than 55 years.
Based on the following aspects, the candidates will be selected:
- Research proposal of not more than 1000 words
- Curriculum vitae
- Interview by a selection panel
- Once those who participate in this RBI Scholarship get selected, they will get the 25,000/-.
- Additional, monthly remuneration will get, after completing of the Project/ Research paper and on acceptance of the same by RBI, payment of 1 lakh as honorarium would be made.
For more details, please visit the main site.
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: Soon Updated
Commencement of Project: August 2016/2017
How to Fill RBI Faculty Member Scheme Application Form 2016
- Firstly, go to the official website of the authority that is given below.
- After visiting the main site, you have to find out the “Scholarship” tab and check out the proper link.
- Click on the link that is meant for “RBI Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members/ Students” and follow the instructions.
- Then, get the best of the instructions and fill up the application form and send to the following address:
“To ‘The Director,
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001”
To fill up application form for RBI Scholarship 2016, you may use the official website of the Bank below.