RBI Recruitment 2017
The Reserve bank of India has officially released a notification for RBI Recruitment 2017 via its official website link. Reserve bank of India has invited to entire interested and well eligible candidate to full fill the 161 Officer Grade B Vacancy. This is the fantastic opportunity to those job hunters who want to work in the banking field. Now candidate can utilize this chance to apply for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment. The online registration will start from 3rd May 2017 to 23rd May 2017.
The candidate who wants to utilize this opportunity of Reserve bank of India recruitment must have an academic qualification of 10th, 12th standard and bachelor or master degree in a respective discipline from any recognized board and university with not less than 60% of marks and SC/ ST 50% of marks. Aspirants may download the official notification of RBI Grade B vacancy from the official web page which is mention below. For more details of RBI Grade B Officer Post such as age limits, education and how to fill the form are given below.
Prime details of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
Applicant should know the prime details of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment are following.
- Organization name: Reserve Bank of India.
- Job type: the Government job.
- Vacancy name: officer grade B post.
- A total number of the post: 161.
- Job location: India.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official web portal: LINK
- Starting date to apply online application: 3rd May 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form: 23rd May 2017.
- RBI prelims exam date: 17th June 2017.
- RBI main exam date: 7th July 2017.
About the RBI
The reserve bank of India was recognized since 1st April 1935 in Calcutta but after 2 years it will permanently move to Mumbai in 1937. RBI is playing a very special role to development especially in the agriculture area. The reserve bank is managing and controls all the monitory policy of the Indian rupees. Also, we know RBI as Bhartiya reserve bank.
Eligible criteria of Reserve bank of India Recruitment
Before filling the online application form of Reserve bank of India Recruitment, the candidate must look at these eligibility criteria which are following.
Education qualification for RBI job
Candidate who wants to apply for this vacancy need to finish 10th, 12th, Bachelor Degree or Master Degree from any recognized university with not less than 60% of marks (SC/ ST and PWD candidates 50% marks)
Age limit for RBI Grade B vacancy
Candidate age must be in between 21 to 30 years.
Pay scale of RBI recruitment
The pay scale is depending on as per the norms of RBI.
Grade B vacancy of RBI selection process
First, the candidate has to clear preliminary exam then the main exam and after when candidate clear both exams then he have to clear last stage “personal interview”.
General category candidate has to pay 850 rupees as per the application fee. And the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST will only have to pay 150 rupees as per fee amount.
How to apply for RBI Grade B Vacancy
In this paragraph, we will go to show you how to apply for RBI Grade B Vacancy by following steps.
- Firstly candidate needs to access the official portal which we mention below on our page.
- Second, the candidate has to search the direct link for RBI recruitment in the home page.
- Now candidate has to open the direct link and fill the all require formalities as your name, date of birth and permanent full address etc.
- Upload a passport size photograph, signature and require documents.
- Recheck your filled application form before submitting it.
- Now you can take a printout of application form for future use.