Rajasthan PHED Admit Card 2016
Public Health Engineering Department has released recruitment notification for 1181 posts and now preparing to organize an examination to appoint best aspirants for the vacancies of Pump Driver (174 posts), Filter (49 posts) and Helper (985 posts). Rajasthan PHED Admit Card 2016 is required because without it no applicant will be able to sit for the examination.
The aspirants who have applied for the recruitment from 01st August 2016 to 31st August 2016 is now looking for Rajasthan PHED Fitter, Exam Hall Ticket 2016 to attend the career test if you are one of those candidates then we have a very good news for you, the officials are ready to upload hall ticket on their Main website before almost 15 days of the examination.
|Organization||Public Health Engineering Department|
|Declaration Type||Rajasthan PHED Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Post||Helper, Fitter, and Pump Driver|
|Exam Date||Announced soon|
|Hall Ticket Status||Update Shortly|
Rajasthan PHED Fitter Call Letter 2016
Downloading the hall ticket before the test is essential as it contains much information like a venue, time and date etc of the recruitment test and as well as the information of the candidate like seat number, registration number, photograph, and name etc. Rajasthan PHED Helper Exam Date is not released by the officials but it is expected to be announced after a short period of time.
Steps to Download the Rajasthan PHED Admit Card 2016
- Visit the official website which is www.rajwater.gov.in, you will find a direct link at the bottom of the page.
- You have to find notification about fitter admit card/hall ticket on the home page and click on it.
- Fill all the required information which is asked like name, registration number, and date of birth etc.
- Press enter or click on the submit button and your entry card will be appeared on the screen
- Download the hall ticket, and take a printout of it.
- Keep it safe and don’t forget to carry it to the examination.