Railway Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Station Master Clerk 20000 Vacancies Opening: Dear aspirants, candidates are invited to apply against Railway Recruitment 2017 online. Those our friends, who are interested in applying, must go for this career-making opportunity. For further details and important information, applicants are suggested to check the details given below. It is also to remind the aspirants that the final date for online registration is to be announced very shortly.
Indian Railways is the heading authority of this Recruitment process for railway Recruitment Board. This board has lately issued a Notification according to which, there are 20000 vacancies. The posts that are vacant are namely Assistant Station Master, Senior Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice, ECRC, Commercial Apprentice and others.
As per the latest jobs updates, gojobsx has great news for our candidates. The Indian Railway Department is going to conduct a placement drive for well trained and dedicated staff employees for 20000 various posts. Therefore, dear friends get ready to fill up Railway Station Master Clerk 20000 Vacancies. The registration process is about to begin in a few days from now for which the last date will be announced on the same day.
Recruitment conducting Organization: Indian Railways (RRB)
Name of posts: Various
Number of posts: 20000
Last Date to apply: To be Updated
Indian Railway Station Master Clerk vacancies 2017 details
Name of posts:
- Assistant Station Master
- Senior Clerk
- Accounts Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Traffic Apprentice
- Commercial Apprentice
Number of overall posts: 20000
Educational Qualification and other criteria
There will be qualifications as per the job specified. The basic minimum requirements will be of candidates who have completed 10th with ITI, 12th passed, Diploma or degree in related stream.
Lower age limit for applicants is 18 years whereas for upper age limit candidates must wait for the official notification to get released.
Application Charges: This section will soon be updated
Note: mode of payment will be online as expected
- As heard from the changed rules, there will be an online exam only
- Please note that there will be no interview this time.
Salary/ Stipend details:
As mentioned in the Notification
How to apply for Railway Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official web portal which is,” indianrailways.gov.in”
- Choose the official website for the applied zone and get to the Notification section.
- Download the advertisement and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Start applying by filling the necessary details and paying the required fee amount.
- Upload the required images.
- After completing the form filling process, recheck the entered data carefully.
- Save it and submit the form data.
- Finally get the form printed and keep one copy in possession for future usage
Dear friends check out the official website for further reference