Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016
Punjab Revenue Department has uncovered the Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016 notification through its official website. Applicants who wish to apply for Punjab Revenue Patwari Vacancies they may send their application form before the due date through online. Candidates may Apply Online for Punjab Revenue Patwari Bharti at www.punjabrevenue.nic.in and the last date to apply online for recruitment is updated shortly on this web page. The way to fill the application form for recruitment is only online mode.
For interested candidates we have eligible criteria, if you are also one of the candidates who are interested in becoming a part of this recruitment then firstly read out the full eligible criteria like Age Extent, Qualification Details, and Selection Process etc which we mention below of this page.
Eligibility Criteria Punjab For Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016
No of Vacancies: Soon Updated
|City Name||No of Vacancies|
Participants who having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute, they only able for applying above mention posts.
Applicants should be above 21 years and below 37-year-old. Age relaxation is same as all competitive examination i.e. as per govt. rules and regulations.
Appoint candidates will get Rs 10300/- to Rs 34800/- with grade pay of Rs 3200/- every month.
Applicants who are belonging to the General Category need to pay Rs 800/- and those who applicants belonging to the SC/BC/PHC need to pay Rs 400/-
The selection process for the Punjab recruitment is all same as all recruitment examination i.e. on the basis of written exam and Interview.
Written Examination will be organized in 2016. To get the exact date of examination and the examination hall ticket, aspirants are advice to keep in touch with through this page.
Visitors Must Read:
If any candidates who have any type of query in their mind then they may share with us through subscribe box.
How to Apply for Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2016
- Participants who wish to apply should visit the official website.
- From here the check the official notification and apply online link can be accessed.
- Now fill the Application form with all relevant details.
- After this application form should be submitted through the hit in submit tab.
- Then click on part II registration link.
- Now upload photograph and signature and click on final submit tab.
- After the successful submission of application form applicants will be allotted Registration ID and Password.
Important Dates for registration process:
- Starting Date for online registration process: Soon Updated
- Last date for online registration process: – Available Here Shortly
- Last date for depositing application fees: -Updated Shortly
Apply Online through Visiting the Official Link