PSTET Admit Card 2017
State Council of Education and Research, is going to conduct an examination to appoint teachers for lower primary and upper primary level. The candidates who have applied for Teacher Eligibility Test are eagerly waiting for PSTET Admit Card 2017. All the aspirants who have applied for the test from Upcoming and submitted the application fees before the last date 22nd July 2017 may download their Punjab TET Hall Ticket from the official website on Next month (onwards).
PSTET Hall Ticket 2017 Short Details
|Name of Organization||State Council of Education and Research, Punjab|
|Type of Declaration||PSTET Admit Card 2017|
|Name of the Exam||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Hall Ticket Status||Upcoming|
Punjab State TET Exam Date 2017
Candidates must not skip the process of downloading the admit card as without it no applicant will be allowed in the examination hall. From the officials, the date of examination is declared, Punjab State TET Exam Date 2017 will also mention on the Entry card with location and time of the test.
To be selected in PSTET exam a candidate has to score 60%. There will be two papers in the examination paper-I and Paper-II.
Paper-I It will be conduct for the candidates who intended to be a teacher of lower primary (Ist to Vth)
Paper-II It will be conduct for the candidates who intend to be a teacher of Upper primary (Vth to VIIIth)
The Candidates who intended to be a teacher for both, upper primary and lower primary, have to appear in the both the papers. Each paper is of 150 marks and the duration has mentioned as 1:30 hours.
Instructions to Download PSTET Admit Card 2017
- The applicants have to go to the official website and that is www.tetpunjab.com, a direct link is also given at the bottom of this page.
- Find the notification about the TET Hall Ticket 2017 on the home page.
- Fill all the required information like registration number and date of birth etc in the given boxes.
- Press enter or click on the submit button, the entry card will appear on the screen of your device.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
- Keep it safe and don’t forget to carry it to the examination venue.
You may download the hall ticket from the Official Website