Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017
As per the latest information, the Odisha Public Service Commission has released the 192 Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs in this department and application process will complete through the online mode. Candidates, if you are interested in this job, must fill Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 without any error and mistake by the help of this page of gojob.in. Check overall information through the help of below section.
Let we inform you applicants before applying must read full Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification which will mention below. This recruitment process is already started and the last date of filling the application form is 5th May 2017.
OPSC 192 Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts|
|No. of Posts||192 Posts|
|Official Website||www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||6th April 2017|
|Last Date||5th May 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Viva Voice Test|
Total No. of Vacancies: 192 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved Category: 88
- Schedule Caste: 34
- Scheduled Tribe: 47
- Socially and Educationally Backward Class (S.E.B.C): 23
Odisha PSC APP Latest Vacancies 2017 Eligibility
Candidate must complete the Bachelor’s Degree in Law from the Recognized University.
Age Limits for OPSC Group B Vacancies
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 35 Years as on 01/01/2017
Age relaxation refers and checks official notification.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates there is No Application Fee.
Aspirants have to pay the Application fee in the form of Pay-in-Slip at the nearest SBI Branch.
Salary structure for the applicants is Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with a GP of Rs. 4,600/- per month.
Download Odisha PSC Application Form 2017
- First of all, aspirants must log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Follow the guidelines given in the notification
- Now Complete the Application with the essential data.
- After that, applicants must upload the scanned copies of the latest photographs along with the left thumb impression.
- Now remit the fee in the form of Online Challan at the SBI Branch.
- Post the certificates to the higher authorities of OPSC.
- Save the online Application form and take hard copy also for the future uses.
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr.K.Parija Road,
Cuttack – 753001
Starts from: 6th April 2017
Closing date to Apply Online: 5th May 2017
Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 8th May 2017