NHM UP Recruitment 2017
The National Rural Health Mission Uttar Pradesh has published the latest government jobs opening for the all eligible candidates who are waiting for the NHM UP Recruitment 2017 this is the golden opportunity for all of them because the recruitment department has published the various numbers of vacancies which are 4688 posts of NRHM Staff Nurse, ANM, Lab Technician post. The registrations are starting for these posts from the date 24th July 2017; interested candidates may apply shortly as possible as can on before the last date 14th August 2017. National Health Mission, Dept. Of Health and Family Welfare, U.P has disclosed a recruitment notification as NRHM Staff Nurse Jobs to hire the well-educated candidates for the various empty posts at the department. Dear aspirant, we suggest you to before apply for the various posts which are published by the department, you must read the full official notification. Individuals, if you are in between the age, is 18 year to 40, and also have done the relevant diploma coerces then you must apply through online for NHM UP Recruitment. keep rolling the page to know more and more information regarding National Health Mission Recruitment.
Overview of National Health Mission Recruitment Notification
Dear reader if you are going to fill the online application form of National Health Mission Recruitment then you must know the Overview details of it which are following:-
- Name of the department: National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh.
- Total number of vacancies: 4688 posts
- Name of the post: Staff Nurse, ANM & Lab Technician
- Job cadre: Government job
- Location of work: Anywhere at Uttar Pradesh
- Registration mode: Online
- Official website: upnrhm.gov.in
|Starting date of application||24th July 2017|
|Final date to apply online for NHM UP Recruitment||14th August 2017|
|NHM UP exam admit card releasing date||15 Days before the exam|
|Examination date||Update soon|
- ANM: 2809 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 1386 Posts
- R.O.: 18 Posts
- Lab Technician: 409 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 66 Posts
Eligibility criteria for NRHM Staff Nurse Vacancies
Aspirants who are going to apply for NRHM Staff Nurse Vacancies should have to know the full eligibilities according to the posts which are given below:-
At here, we mention the whole academic qualification post wise have a look at that:
- ANM Posts: For the ANM post you must have a certified diploma in Nursing or Midwife by any recognized institute approved by Nursing or Midwife Council of State Registration from State Nursing /Midwife Council.
- Staff Nurse Jobs: Candidates if you want to apply in Staff nursing Jobs than you must have 3 Year 6 Month Certified diploma in General Nursing or BSc Nursing by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State
- PRO Positions: For this post you sourly complete Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Psychology or Social work/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Business Administration/ Public Health or equivalent from university or institute.
- Lab Technician Jobs: Aspirants who are going to applying for this post must complete the Intermediate and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Lab Attendant Posts: For this post, the applicant should have complete 10th standard applicants are eligible to apply.
The minimum age of applier should have 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years and the age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and norms of the department.
The candidate who belongs to a general category will have to pay 100 rupees and other 50 rupees.
The selection will be based on written examination and practical test
Shortlisted candidate will get the salary as written below:
- ANM: 10395 rupees to 12128 rupees Per Month
- Staff Nurse: 18150 rupees to 20013 rupees Per Month
- PRO: 20000 rupees every month.
- Lab Technician: 11000 rupees to 18000 rupees every month
- Lab Attendant: 8000 rupees Per Month
How to Apply Online NHM UP Recruitment
Applicants if you had any problem to fill the online application form then you can follow these easy steps which are provided below:-
- We suggest before apply candidate must read the official notification.
- When you find that you are totally eligible for this job then you may fill the online application form through the official website.
- Search the direct link to fill the form at the home page.
- Now fill the form by your all asking details as like your name, date of birth, full permanent address and etc.
- After submitting the form, make online payment as your category.
- After all, take a print of application form for future use.
Dear reader goes through to the Official Portal of the recruitment to apply online