NDA 2017 Application Form
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting the applicants to fill up the NDA 2017 Application Form if they are interested in appearing in the examination of NDA/ NA. The interested applicants need to check the detailed info with the help of the UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam Notification 2017 which is available for the applicants over the Official Website.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently spread the news regarding the application forms of NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam by means of its Official Website. Through this examination, the applicants will be selected for Indian Defence Forces Services that includes Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force.
This is a great job opportunity for those applicants who want to Indian Defence Forces. But, the interested applicants have to go through the UPSC NDA/ NA I, II Eligibility Criteria 2017 which includes all the requisite info for this recruitment.
The NDA Exam is conducted twice in a year by the exam conducting body as mentioned above. It is normally conducted in the month of April and September. This is a cracking job opportunity the applicants joining Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Naval Academy. The applicants can check the exam dates for NDA Exam from the following section.
Details about the UPSC NDA, NA 1, 2 Recruitment 2017
|Information regarding:||NDA 2017 Application Form|
|Organizer:||Union Public Service Commission|
|NA I Exam Date:||23rd April 2017|
|Last date for NA I:||10th February 2017|
The process of oganising both NDA NA 1 and 2 takes place in the month of April and September ever year and this year too the same is gonig to happen. So, check out your Eligibility Criteria for NDA NA 1, 2 here.
The applicants can check the eligibility criteria from this page and apply if they are eligible.
The applicant should be-
- a citizen of India , or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 01st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Only unmarried candidates are allowed to appear in the NDA exam.
- The applicants for Indian Army wing of National Defence Academy must have passed or appearing class 12th from a recognised board or university.
- The applicants for Air force and Indian Navy must have passed or appearing class 12th with physics and Mathematics from a recognised board or university.
The applicants’ age must fall in between 2nd January 1998 and 1st January 2001 to be eligible to apply.
The applicants who qualify the written exam will get a chance to appear or be called for the Interview. And, then for the Medical Review by Command Hospital.
How to Fill up NDA Application Form 2017
- Firstly, visit the link given below.
- Then, enter your name and education qualification, date of birth and other details using the part 1.
- Then, submit the application form and then select the application fee payment mode.
- After that, pay the application fee and complete the part-1st Registration.
- When done, go to option for NDA Part-2nd Registration and upload your photo and sign and take print out of application form.
- Finally, submit the application and download the same to use it for future.\
UPSC NDA (I) Important Dates:
|Notification will be released on||18th January 2017|
|The online registration process begins from||18th January 2017|
|Final date for online registration process||10th February 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||2 weeks before exam|
|Examination’s date (NDA NA Exam 1st 2017)||23rd April 2017|
UPSC NDA (II) Important Dates:
|Notification will be released on||7th June 2017|
|The online registration process starts from||7th June 2017|
|Final date for online registration process||30th June 2017|
|Examination’s date (NDA NA Exam 2nd 2017)||10th September 2017|
The applicants are suggested to check the application process from the Official Website.