MSBTE Result Summer 2017
Check MSBTE Diploma Polytechnic 1st 3rd 5th Sem exam Results 2017: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education has decided to launch the MSBTE Result Summer 2017 over its main site which is also given to the lower side of this page.
The Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education which is a very famous university has recently organised the semester wise examinations for the applied candidates. The candidates took part in the examinations successfully and are now enthusiastically awaiting their MSBTE Summer Diploma 1st 3rd 5th Sem Results 2017 which will be only available at the Official Website of the authority.
The contenders can check their respective MSBTE Diploma Results S17 by using the main site of the exam conducting authority. The candidates can check out other important details from this page and get the unique Results.
Some Points on MSBTE Diploma 1st 3rd 5th Sem Results 2017
Announcement for: MSBTE Result Summer 2017
Organization: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Exam Date: April /May
Status of Results: Available to Download
Official Web Portal: www.msbte.com
The candidates have to keep visiting this Web Portal on a daily basis because the scorecards are soon going to be uploaded to the official website’s server. For convenience, the candidates can use the below furnished simple steps which will be helpful in the downloading process.
As per the latest news, the organization has not revealed any notification regarding the results of any programs, such as IT, Civil, EEE, Civil, ECE, Chemical, and Electrical. But, we expect the organization to publish the scorecards quickly. So, please be connected with us and be the first of others to get the scorecards within the minimum time.
How to download MSBTE Result Summer 2017
- The candidates firstly have to open the official link given at the end of this page or visit the official website at www.msbte.com.
- Now, the candidates will be on the homepage of the department’s website and on this page they will be required to click on the suitable link of score cards.
- After that, they have to enter their Enrollment Number/Roll No.
- After entering, click the submit button, the score cards will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for future reference.
The candidates are suggested to check the Official Web Link.