MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2016
All the candidates who have applied for the vacant position of Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari are now looking for MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2016 to start their preparation for the career test.
As we all know very well the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam releases job notification and conducts examinations to select the eligible and best-fitted candidates in the department, recently Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari, the competition is very tough and downloading MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Exam Pattern 2016 is very important for the applicants to do smart study.
|Name of the Authority||Madhya Pradesh Vyapam|
|Type of Declaration||MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2016|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari|
MP Vyapam Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Exam Pattern 2016
The recruitment examination will be divided into two papers and covers questions of total 100 marks for each paper. The time duration of the exam is 2 hours and the examination shall be conducted on two session morning and afternoon.
- General Knowledge
- General Mathematics
- General Hindi
- General Computer Science
- General English
- General Science
The exam pattern of paper-II shall be based on the post you have applied like Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Civil Engineering, and Mechanical. The total marks for the exam are 100 and the level of the test are graduation of all the post except Mechanical the test of this vacancy will be of Diploma Standard.
MPPEB Gramin Krishi Udyan Vistar Adhikari Syllabus 2016
The detailed syllabus for paper-I is given as follow-
- In this session the knowledge of Madhya Pradesh will be checked like ,major wildlife sanctuary and, irrigation planning, national park, major rivers major tourism that is forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum etc.
- Candidate must have the knowledge of the Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh like political, sportsmen, author, litterateur, social worker etc artist, administration.
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ
- शब्दों के शब्द रूप
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
- संधि विच्छेद
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms,
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Average, Percentage
- HCF and LCM
- Problem on Ages
- Time & Work
- Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart
- Area, profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- Data Interpretation etc.
General Reasoning Ability
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Similarities And Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Analysis, Judgment
- Relationship Concepts
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding And Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Syllogistic Reasoning Etc.
- Physics of general standard like, refection, refraction, weight, mass, volume transparency and the law of motion and gravitation etc.
- Chemistry like chemical reaction salt, metals and non-metals, , different acids, bases and gases, chemical formula balancing and their facts etc.
- Biology like bacteria’s and diseases and their symptoms and human body structure etc.
General Computer Knowledge
- Computer Fundamentals
- Usage of Internet Services available on the Internet
- Windows (MS-Windows)
- MS-Office : Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access etc
- Communication Technology
- Networking Concepts.
The syllabus and the exam pattern can be downloaded from the Official Website