Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra post office circle has broadcast a notification through Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. The department will choose candidates for the vacant posts of Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak 1789 Jobs. The well eligible aspirant will be registered via online mode to visit the official website of Maharashtra post office circle which is mention in the bottom of our article.
The subdivision is looking for the eligible individuals to full fill the Maharashtra Postal office posts. Now the aspirant who is waiting for the government jobs in Maharashtra state can now utilize this golden opportunity by apply online for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment before the last date 27th May 2017. A candidate who completes his matriculation education is fit for this vacancy. To grab more information kindly keep rolling the page.
Prime Info Regarding Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy
- Authority name: Maharashtra postal circle.
- Name of the post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Job type: State Government job.
- A total number of post: 1789.
- Job location: Maharashtra.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: maharashtrapost.gov.in
Category wise number of post
- Unreserved: 1034 posts.
- OBC: 375 posts.
- SC: 124 posts
- ST: 256 posts.
- Starting date of application form: 7th April 2017.
- Closing date of registration: 21th may 2017 (extended to 27th May 2017).
Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment
Here in this passage, we mention all the eligibility regarding Maharashtra GDS Recruitment bellow.
The aspirant who wishes to apply in Maharashtra GDS Recruitment will have done the 10th standard of school education.
The minimum age is 18 years and maximum 40 years. Certain age relaxation is valid for held class candidates 05 years for SC/ ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates.
The candidate who belongs to Unreserved and OBC category will have to pay 100 rupees for the application fee. And the candidate who belongs to SC/ ST/ PWD cast has not to pay any amount its free of cost for them.
Selected candidate will get the salary as per the rules and regulation of government.
- BPM: 2745 to 4245 rupees per month.
- Packer: 3635 to 5585 rupees P.M.
- MD: 4220 to 6470 Rs. P.M.
- MC: 2870 to 4370 Rs. Every month.
Aspirant will be selected as on the base of merit list which is based on candidate marks obtain in the 10th standard and personal interview.
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
After conform, all eligibility aspirant can fill the online application form by these easy steps.
- Firstly, log on to Maharashtra Post Circle official web page.
- Search the direct link of Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs.
- Open the link and fill the application form and fill all the formalities.
- Upload you require documents, photos, and signature.
- Recheck your all filling details and hit the submit button.
- After all, take a printout of application form.