LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2017
The Life Insurance Corporation is going to upload the LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2017 for facilitating the applied candidates in order to let them attend the examination which is scheduled to be conducted in the month of March. The candidates who had applied are curiously looking for the LIC AAO Admit Cards 2017 which is to be made available only on the official website of the corporation (check the official website from the bottom of this page).
The Life Insurance Corporation had earlier launched a recruitment notification for the vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) over its main site. The candidates who were interested in the jobs downloaded the notification and applied for the same jobs after reading it. If you are also one of such candidates who have been searching for LIC AAO Call Letter 2017 are suggested to read the complete post so as to know more regarding the same.
Some Points on LIC AAO Admit Cards 2017
Details on LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2017
Exam Date: Declare Soon
Status of Admit card: Release Shortly
Official Website: www.licindia.in
The candidates should put this thing into their minds that they will only be allowed to enter the examination hall or center if they are having their admit cards along with them. If they do not do so, they might be stopped from appearing the examination which will be very dangerous for the applicants.
So, taking the hall tickets to the examination center by each and every candidate is necessary if they want to take participation in the test. As per the latest news, we are having the expectation that the call letter will be available for downloading in the last week of February.
How to download LIC AAO Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates who have applied for the above-mentioned post can download their call letters using the official website that is www.licindia.in.
- On the homepage, select the Link “Careers” to process downloading.
- Then, a new page will open in a new window.
- The candidates will be required to enter the correct Registration number/ Password / Date of Birth in the textboxes for downloading call letter.
- After Downloading call letter, the candidates need to affix recent photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration.
- The candidates must bring this call letter at the examination center.
The candidates can download their respective call letters from the official website.