KPSC Recruitment 2017
KPSC we also know it as Karnataka Public Service Commission which is recently released a notification about KPSC Recruitment 2017 to fill up the empty places of 401 Gazetted Probationary. Job hunters, who are searching government jobs in Karnataka state, now have a good chance to apply for this KPSC Recruitment by online mode now and before the last date 12th June 2017.
The Karnataka Gazetted Probationary Jobs online applications are invited to all the intelligent and eligible candidates for the Gazetted Probationary post. This is a good chance for the whole applicant who completes there 10th 12th or graduation from any certified university or board, can fill the application form and grab the chance to be a part of KPSC Examination.
We suggest to all the candidates who going to fill the application form of KPSC Gazetted Posts, read the full notification carefully. Furthermore, you can get all information from our page too as like age limit, education criteria, selection process, how to fill the application form and much more.
Prime Details Regarding Karnataka PSC 401 Gazetted Probationary Posts
- Name of the authority: Karnataka public Service Commission.
- Post name: KPSC Gazetted Probationary Vacancy.
- Total numbers of vacancy: 401 posts.
- Job cadre: State government job.
- Location of job: Karnataka state.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
- The online application starting date: 15th May 2017.
- Last date of application form: 12th June 2017.
- Written exam date: 20th August 2017.
Eligible Criteria of Karnataka Gazetted Probationary Jobs
A candidate who is going to apply for the Karnataka Gazetted Probationary Jobs must know all eligibilities regarding this job which is mention bellow.
The aspirant should have done the 10th, 12th or graduation from any recognized board and university.
The age of the candidate must be in between 21 years to 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as:-
- For OBC candidates: 03 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates: 05 years.
The applicant who belongs to General category will have to pay 300 as per the examination fee amount and for another candidate (SC/ ST) will have to pay 150 rupees.
Selection Method KPSC Gazetted Posts
The selection of the contender will be based on the performance in written examination and personal interview.
After the examination and interview, the shortlisted candidate will be getting the salary as 11,600 to 32,000 rupees per month.
The way to apply for KPSC Gazetted Probationary Recruitment 2017
After reading all the eligibilities if you are suitable for this job, then you can apply easily by following these simple steps.
- In the first step, candidate have to log on the official page kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now read the full notification carefully.
- After this enter on the direct link of apply online.
- Fill the form by asking formalities as like your name, category, date of birth, full address, and etc.
- Upload your all needed documents, passport size photograph, and signature.
- Now enter on the submit button.
- After all, take a printout of application form for future use.