KMAT Admit Card 2017
Good news for all the candidates who have applied for the Karnataka Aptitude Test, now they can download the KMAT Admit Card 2017. This aptitude test is conducted by the Karnataka private post graduation colleges association in the various examination centers to give admission such as MBA/ MCA/ PGDM courses. The KMAT Exam Hall Ticket is will be declared by the Karnataka management soon on the last week of month July 2017.
The Karnataka Management Aptitude test is a consistent all Indian management entrance test. Every year a huge number of students will participate in this entrance program to get admission in MBA, MCA, or PGDM course. And now after the fill-up application form successfully all applicant are waiting for Karnataka Management Aptitude Hall Ticket. The management will issue the KMAT Call Letter before the few dash of examination date which is 30th July 2017.
Candidate can download the KMAT 2017 Hall Token easily to log in the official website which we mention in the last of our page. All you need to search the direct link to download the admit card and fill the require formalities as it asks, like your name registration id etc and submit it. This small document is very important to carry in the examination hall because without it you can’t set to appear the exam. To grab more information regarding KMAT Admit Card or KMAT Exam keeps rolling the page.
Primary Details Regarding KMAT Exam Hall Ticket
- Name of organization: Karnataka private Post Graduation colleges association.
- Type Declaration: KMAT Admit Card 2017
- Also shortly know as: KPPGCA.
- Name of the exam: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test.
- Location: Across the India.
- Category: Admit card.
- Name of course: MBA/ PGDM/ MCA.
- Official website: kmatindia.com
- Starting date of registrations: 20th May 2017.
- Closing date of online application: 25th July 2017.
- Admit card download date: 28th July 2017.
- KMAT Examination date: 30th July 2017.
- Result date: 7th August 2017.
Some of the important points regarding KMAT Call Letter
- The KMAT Call Letter will be downloading at the last week of the month July 2017 from its official portal.
- the call latter is carried some of the important info as like student name, roll number, passport size photograph, signature, exam location, and date.
- Beware of damaging or cracking the hall ticket.
- This is necessary to carry your hall ticket at the examination center.
Steps to Download the Karnataka MAT 2017 Admit Card
- The aspirant should visit the official portal which is mention below.
- Now at the home page search the direct link to download the admit card.
- After this fill the form by needed details as like registration no., password, name and etc.
- Wait a while; the KMAT Hall Ticket will be displayed on your system.
- Now you can take a printout of admit card for future use.