KMAT 2017 Application Form
The Karnataka Management has issued the appliance of KMAT 2017 Application Form for all those aspirants who want to get admission in MBA /MCA or PGMD in Bangalore Based Institute. The large number of aspirants, who is waiting for KMAT Entrance Exam, can now apply online for Karnataka MAT Application Form from 20th May 2017 to 25th July 2017. Those candidates who want to get admission in MCA will have to complete 10+2 education qualification and to get admission in MBA/ PGMD should have the bachelor degree.
The aspirant who wants to be the part of Karnataka MAT Aptitude Test must complete their online registration form process to the official website of KMAT. The application form carries 1000 rupees as the fee of all three coerces. The exam is not computer-based it is a conventional paper pencil test. We requested to all contender who going to appear this entrance exam will have to read the full article to get whole information about it.
Main Details of KMAT Entrance Exam
- Name of organization: Karnataka private Post Graduation colleges association.
- Also shortly know as: KPPGCA.
- Name of the exam: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test.
- Location: All over the India.
- Category: Admission form.
- Name of course: MBA/ PGDM/ MCA.
- Official website: kmatindia.com
Important dates for KMAT 2017 Application Form
- The registrations are open from: 20th May 2017.
- Closing date for online registrations: 25th July 2017.
- Admit card download date: 28th July 2017.
- Examination date: 30th July 2017.
- Result date: 7th August 2017.
Karnataka MAT Notification
Karnataka management Aptitude test is a state level test which is conduct every year for giving admission to talented students in such an MBA/ MCA and PGMD. The test divided into three sections which are language comprehension, mathematical skills, and basic aptitude.
Eligible Criteria for Karnataka MAT Aptitude Test
The students who want to do MBA, MCA or PGMD trough the Karnataka MAT Aptitude Test, should have to know the eligibilities for this entrance exam.
Education qualification for MBA/ PGMD course
A candidate who has completed bachelor degree with minimum 3 years duration or master degree examination from any recognized university can apply to get admission in MBA/ PGDM.
For MCA Course
A student who holds the bachelor degree with 50% of marks can able to apply in Karnataka MAT Aptitude Test to get admission in MCA course.
The student can get their suitable admission on the base of their earning marks in the entrance test.
Those who want to fill the entrance test form will have to pay 1000 rupees as per the fee amount for all three courses.
The hall ticket will be provided by the online mode, the student has to visit the official portal to download the hall ticket of the exam.
The KAMT result will be published after successfully complete all phase of the examination, also it could be download from its official website.
How to fill Karnataka MAT Application Form
- The candidate would be visiting the official portal.
- Now select the option of course, and start filling the application form carefully.
- Now attached the document Xerox copy and pay the application fee.
- After all, take a printout of application form for future use.