KEAM Application Form 2017
The Commissionerate of Entrance Exam (CEE) is going to organise an entrance exam called as KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree). The applicants who are interested in fill being part of the test have to submit KEAM Application Form 2017 as it is the part of the registration process. Without submitting the application, you cannot do KEAM Online Registration 2017 and will not be able to participate in the test. So, check out required eligibility criteria below and know when the exam will take place. You can also get information on Exam Date by visiting www.cee-kerala.org.
KEAM Online Registration 2017
The Commissioner of Entrance Exam conducts this entrance test for selecting the suitable and meritorious aspirants for admission to various courses, such as LLB, LLM, Pg Ayurveda, PG Homoeo, PG Nursing, PG Medical, Super Specialty, etc. Hope you must be looking for the effective ways to get admission in these courses that is why we have provided some crucial details on this page. Please read this page carefully and apply to get admission.
Exam Date: April 2017
Closing Date for Registration: January 2017 (Last Week)
Check Out Required KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The applicants must have qualified 12th Class with minimum 50% marks in the relevant subjects. You can get the complete information using the official website.
- The applicants who belong to PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas citizen of India) can also apply for this.
- Relevant subjects are different for various courses, makes sure to get in the notification.
- The age of the aspirants should be 17 or more than it.
- There is no upper age limitation.
- General aspirants will pay 1000/-.
- SC have to pay only 500/-.
- There is no fee for ST candidates.
There are many other requirements that you can check in detail using the notification at the site.
Dates to Remember:
Apply From: 1st Week of January 2017 (Expected)
Apply Until: last week of January 2017 (Expected)
Admit Card: March 2017 (Expected)
Exam Date: April 2017 (Expected)
Results: May 2017 (Expected)
How to fill KEAM 2017 Online Application Form?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the authority i.e. www.cee-kerala.org.
- After that, you have to download notification.
- Check out all important updates given in it.
- After that, you need to grab the eligibility criteria.
- Then, submit the fee as per the requirements.
- Finally, submit the form before the closing date.
To get upcoming updates on KEAM Application Form 2017, please keep visiting us. Check out the official link below.