Karnataka Scholarship 2016
Samaj Kalyan Vibhag and Government of Karnataka are going to make an application form available which will be regarding Karnataka Scholarship 2016. All those aspirants who are about to fill up Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2016 need to possess all essential qualifications from a reputed organization/ college/ institution. You can also download and view the notification which has been published officially. Officially means you have to download it using the main web portal of the authority. The official website from which you need to obtain the advertisement is www.karepass.cgg.gov.in. Further information about this can be achieved using the official web portal as shown below.
Those applicants who have been going through various difficulties in their lives due to the financial problems are lacking enough money to pursue their higher educational from top universities or colleges or any institution where they want to get an education from. This severe situation is arising very faster nowadays and many people out there are suffering from this problem. With the help of this Karnataka Epass Scholarship Scheme 2016, lot of aspirants pursuing their 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Under-Graduate & Post-Graduate. Keep reading or visit the official website at karepass.cgg.gov.in.
Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2016
Those aspirants who have completed their Schooling and want to achieve further educational but are lacking money for the educational requirements are suggested to apply for this Karnataka Scholarship 2016 through which they will be capable of doing their higher educational because the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag and Government of Karnataka will be providing them with a good amount of scholarship to help them make their dreams come true. While filling Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2016, you need to make sure that you are even eligible to register against this scholarship. There are some other things that you can do for knowing the eligibility criteria with the help of the following section. Candidates from various categories, such as SC/ST/OBC and others can get the best advantage of this Karnataka Scholarship Scheme 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Scholarship 2016-2017
- Applicant’s parents’ income (Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST)) should be less than 2 lakh/- pa. Which means those who belong to SC/ST category and have their parental income more than 2 lacs are not eligible.
- The income of applicant’s parents OBC should be less than 1 lakh/- [a. Those who belong to BC and Disabled categories, their guardian’s annual income should not be more than 1 lakh per annum.
- The eligible student will be those who have 75% attendance to apply for the online scheme.
- The student must be studying in Post Matric College in Karnataka state recognized by govt.
- The student must be the resident of Karnataka state.
Apart from aforesaid details, you need to get the important document ready for the submission of Online Application Form for this Karnataka Scholarship Scheme 2016-2017.
Required Documents for Karnataka Epass Scholarship Scheme
- All Schooling Certificates and College Certificates
- The Domiciles of the applicants
- Birth Certificates of the students
- Photographs of the students
- Aadhar Cards copy
- Income Proof certificates
- Caste Certificates
- Ration Cards
The aspirants will be asked to upload their documents to the official websites while filling up application forms.
How to Fill Karnataka Scholarship Application 2016-2017 Online
- First off, you should visit the main website of the department i.e. “cgg.gov.in”.
- After that, you need to check out latest announcements.
- Then, you have to look up right link and view the requirements and instructions.
- After that, you need to get the best of the application form.
- Fill up application forms and submit them before the deadline.
- Also, take a printout of it for utilizing the same for further usage.
You will come to know more about Karnataka Scholarship 2016 Scheme with the help of the below-mentioned Official Website.