Karnataka Diploma Hall Ticket 2016
Those applicants who have to apply for this Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test and now search the Karnataka Diploma Hall Ticket 2016 Nov/Dec on online. So all those applicants must check this page and after the releasing collect your call letter on online. Applicant’s organization will decide that the Karnataka DTE Polytechnic Exam Hall ticket Winter 2016 will release in the month of October. So applicants wait for some time and then collect your DTE Diploma Nov/Dec 2016 call letter on online.
Applicant knows that without the Karnataka DTE Polytechnic Exam Call Letter you will not attend this examination and disqualify from this round. The exams admit card will contain all important detail about the examination and applicant also. So applicant after collecting call letter must check it properly and if you found any mistake in this must contact to the higher authority and correct this mistake.
- Organization Name: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
- Exam Name: Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)
- Date of the Exam: Nov/Dec 2016
- Release of Admit Card: 3rd week of Oct 2016
- Official Site: http://dte.kar.nic.in/
Karnataka DTE Polytechnic Exam Admit Card
The exam call letter is an important document for the examination without this you will not enter the exam center and exam hall. All detail of admit card will use for filling the answer sheet query like applicant name, roll no, exam code, applicant enrollment no etc. if you will miss this Karnataka Diploma Entry Card winter exam then you will disqualify from this process. Applicants don’t forget with the Karnataka Diploma Hall Ticket must contain one id proof sometimes it will also check on the entrance of the examination.
How to Collect Karnataka Diploma Call Letter 2016
- First of all, visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority which links mention below.
- Applicants after log on official websites Click on the link of DET.
- After Clicking on the “DET Select the option of downloading button Online Admit card.
- Fill all the related information like entering the “Application ID” and “Date of Birth” on the giving form.
- After that click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the Admit card and save for the future use.
- The Applicants needs to bring a printout of the downloaded hall ticket to the examination center.
If you contain any other query about this must check this official link.