JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
Here is the latest notification from the Indian institute of technology. The joint entrance examination JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form has been started from the date 28th April 2017. Indian institute of technology has conducted the JEE Advanced Eligibility Exam. The candidate who clear JEE Main exam can able to fill the JEE Advanced 2017 Exam.
The JEE Advanced is the popular exam which is conduct by IIT Madras. It is a national level exam for the students who want to get admission in B-Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech M.Tech dual degree in engineering. This examination is open for Indian candidates and also foreign students too. To know about registration, application form, eligibility, exam dates, syllabus, and rank list read below.
The joint entrance exam is held by IIT, the examination is divided into two parts Joint Entrance Exam (Main), and the second one is Joint Entrance Exam (Advance). The registration has been started from 28th April 2017 the JEE advance registration are open till 2nd may 2017. Candidate can apply till 4th may but in this condition, the applicant has to pay the late fee as 500rs (80 USD).
Brief details of JEE Advanced 2017 Exam
Here we mention some Brief details of JEE Advanced 2017 Exam
- Examination name: JEE Advanced 2017
- Conduct by: IIT Madras
- Exam date: 21st May 2017.
- Application start date: 28th April 2017
- Closing date of application form: 2nd May 2017.
- Official website: www.jeeadv.ac.in/
JEE Advanced Notification 2017 Eligible Criteria
The student who wishes to be a part of this exam must have to pass the 12th standard examination with 70% marks from any recognized board. The candidate belongs from SC/ ST should be passing with 65% of marks.
JEE ITI Age Limit
The candidate who belongs to General and OBC are eligible if they born on after 1 Oct 1990 to apply.
The candidate who belongs to SC/ ST /PWD is eligible if they born before 1st Oct 1985.
The applicant will appear this exam maximum two times in the consecutive years. The candidate has to be top 20% among the all Successful candidates in the respective categories their respective boards in the year of passing the qualifying examination.
The examination fee has various kinds to pay by the candidate who belongs to different cast and outside (foreign candidate) of India. Here we mention below all the fee criteria.
- Female Candidates: 1200 rupees
- SC, ST, PWD candidates: 1200 rupees
- All other Candidates: 2400 rupees
- Late Fees: 200 rupees
Exam Centers outside India (SAARC Countries)
- All Candidates: USD 135
- Late Fee: USD 80
Exam Centers outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
- All Candidates: USD 270
- Late Fee: USD 80
Important dates that Student have to Remember
- Online registration for JEE (Advanced): 28th April 2017 (Friday)
- Last Date for Fill online application form:2nd May 2017 (Tuesday)
- Registration with late fee begin: 3rd May 2017 (Wednesday)
- Last date for registration with late fee: 4th May 2017 (Thursday)
- Admit Card Downloading: 10th May 2017 (Wednesday)
- JEE Advanced 2017 Exam Date: 21st May 2017
- Online display of answer keys: 31st May 2017
- Requests for review of responses: 3rd June 2017
- Feedback from candidates on answer keys: 4th June to 6th June 2017
- Display of Answer keys: 4th June 2017 (Sunday)
- Declaration of JEE Advanced Result: 11th June 2017 (Sunday)
- Online Registration for AAT will Begin from: 3rd Week of June 2017
- Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2016: 14th June 2017
- Online declaration of results of architecture aptitude test 18th June 2017 (Sunday)
Academic programs offered at IITs.
- Tech.( Bachelor of Technology): 04 years.
- S. (Bachelor of Science): 04 years.
- Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture): 05 years.
- Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmaceutics): 04 years.
- Integrated M.Sc. (Integrated Master of Science): 05 years.
- Integrated M.Tech. (Integrated Master of Technology): 05 years.
- Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology): 05 years.
- Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm. (Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics): 05 years.
- Dual Degree B.S.-M.S. Dual Degree (Bachelor of Science and Master of Science): 05 years.
How to apply for JEE Advanced Eligibility Exam
The candidate who is going to apply for JEE Advanced Eligibility Exam can fill the form by following these steps
- Firstly candidate has to visit the official website which is mention below.
- Read the all additional information of JEE examination and fill the form add your name date of birth and permanent address.
- Upload your passport size photograph, category certificate, class 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate and date of birth certificate.
- Now candidate needs to pay the examination fee as per test center and category via your credit, debit card or you can pay directly in SBI bank.
- After complete all the formalities now you can take a printout of the application form. And applicant needs to keep their registration number and password safe.