Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
The Indian navy has issued a recruitment notification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 to hire 384 Tradesman at Naval Dockyard Mumbai. All are the candidate who waiting for a government job in Indian Navy can grab this golden chance to apply online from official web portal (which is given bellow in our page) before the last date 20th May 2017.
The government of India, ministry of defense has released this job offers to fill up the 384 vacant vacancies. Now the candidate who has complete 10th class education and wants to do work with Indian navy can apply for this Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs within the 21 days from the date of published. Before filling the online application form of Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy, we suggest you read the bellow passages it can help you to know about the age limit, education qualification and etc.
Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy details
Here are the some of the import details regarding Indian Navy Tradesman
- Organization name: Indian Navy.
- Exam name: Indian Navy Tradesman recruitment.
- Location: Mumbai.
- Application mode: Online.
- A total number of vacancy: 384 posts.
- Official website: indiannavy.nic.in
Category wise post
- UR: 194 posts.
- SC: 57 posts.
- ST: 29 posts.
- OBC: 104 posts.
- Total: 384 posts.
- Application release date: 29th April 2017
- Last date to apply: 19th May 2017.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs
A candidate who wishes to fill the online application of Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs will have to look at this paragraph we mention all the eligibilities here.
The aspirant has been complete his 10th standard school education from any recognized school and board.
An applicant who wants to enroll himself for this vacancy should not more than 40 years. And the age relaxation is applicable as 05 year on SC/ ST candidates and 03 years for OBC category candidate.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Shortlisted candidate will get 18,000 to 56,900 rupees as salary amount per month.
The exam will be divided in four parts reasoning, numeric aptitude, general English and general awareness. The exam will carry 100 marks. The subject and their marks are following.
- General reasoning: 25 marks.
- Numeric aptitude: 25 marks.
- General English: 25 marks.
- General awareness: 25 marks.
- Total marks: 100.
How to apply online for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
By following some easy steps you can enroll yourself.
- Firstly go to the official portal and open the direct link of Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment.
- Open the direct link and fill all the formalities as like your name, date of birth, email address, full permanent address etc.
- Upload all your needed documents, passport size photo, and signature.
- After all this hit on the submit button.
- Now you can take a printout of application form for future use.