Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016
Great News, the Indian Army has to release the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016 through its official website. Aspirants, those who pursued their Intermediate can apply Online Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2016. Final date for Indian Army TES Online From 2016 is 30th June 2016.
Indian Army is now going to conduct the written test for selecting the Indian Army and the test will be held in the month of August 2016. After filling the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Online Form 2016 aspirants must start preparation for the examination.
Details of Join Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
Organization Name: Indian Army
Total Vacancies: 90
Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form: 24th May 2016
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 30th June 2016
Indian Army 10+2 TES 2016
Indian Army has recently released a notification related for Indian Army 10+2 TES 2016. Male and unmarried aspirants have invited applications who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Eligible applicants may apply by submitting Indian Army Online Application Form 2016 and Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016 before the last date i.e. 30th June.
Appliers, who are interested in applying for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2016, may follow below stated steps. We hope these steps are easy to understand. Contenders may collect the whole information about Indian Army 90 Vacancies through this page which is created by a team of gojobx.in.
Appliers, who wish to grab the above mention posts Indian Army Jobs, should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Contender’s, should not below 16 ½ years and not more than 19 ½ years i.e. 01 Jul 1997 and not after 01 Jul 2000 (both days inclusive).
|Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Lieutenant||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Lt Colonel||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 8000/-|
|Major General||Rs. 10000/-|
|Lt General / Hag Scale||Rs. 67000 – 79000/-||–|
|Hag + Scale||Rs. 75500 – 80000/-||–|
|VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)||Rs. 80000/-||–|
|C O As||Rs. 90000/-||–|
Appliers will be getting selected on the basis of their performance in following process as indicated below:
- Services Selection Board (SSB) interview (Held at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad)
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Medical Test
How to apply for Indian Army Online Application Form 2016
Applicants, who find themselves eligible for the Army Posts may apply by the submitting application form on or before the last date.
- Contenders, first of all, visit the official website of Indian Army which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Then Select the “Online Application” link from the homepage and Fill Online Application Form properly.
- Now upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it with-in given time period.
- After successfully filled the application form aspirants must take two print outs of it and roll no.
- Aspirants have to appear for the SSB Interview those who qualify the written test with the one photocopy of application along with the 10+2 pass certificates, birth proof, other essential documents and passport size photographs.
Check More Details through Official Website