ILBS Recruitment 2017
According to the latest updates, the institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences has officially issued a notification for ILBS Recruitment 2017. The organization is on the way to fill the 273 vacant posts of professor, nurse and consultant by educated candidates. The Delhi government has release the various jobs in this department, as the same this year it is also announce the ILBS Various Posts Recruitment. Candidate may apply for this job as soon as the department releases the application date.
Now grab this golden opportunity t enroll themselves as soon as per department release the application date. To apply for this ILBS Professor Job candidate must have the Diploma/ Degree or MD in relevant field. And candidate age should not above to 30 years, is the completely eligible for this ILBS Nurse Notification. As soon, department issued the application forms all candidate are able to apply via official web page which is mention in the last of our page. To know more details about this recruitment keep scrolling the page.
Main Information of ILBS Jobs
- Name of organization: Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Delhi.
- Name of vacancy: Junior Executive, Nurse and consultant.
- Total number of posts: 273 vacancies.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: ilbs.in
Name of the Posts
- Senior Consultant (Cardiology): 1
- Senior Consultant (Renal Transplant): 1
- Senior Consultant (Biochemistry): 1
- Additional Professor: 1
- Additional Professor (Hepatology): 1
- Additional Professor (Renal Transplant): 1
- Associate Professor (Anaesthesia): 2
- Associate Professor (Nephrology): 1
- Associate Professor (Cardiology): 1
- Associate Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 2
- Assistant Professor (Radiology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia): 2
- Assistant Professor (Pulmonary Medicine): 1
- Assistant Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery): 1
- Assistant Professor (Surgical Hepatology): 2
- Assistant Professor (Cardiology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Neurology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): 1
- Assistant Professor (Renal Transplant): 1
- Assistant Professor (Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell Biology): 1
- Consultant (Nephrology): 2
- Consultant (Pulmonary Medicine): 1
- Consultant (Cardiology): 1
- Senior Resident (Hepatology): 15
- Senior Resident (Cardiology): 15
- Senior Resident (Nephrology): 15
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia): 15
- Senior Resident (Critical or Intensive care Medicine): 15
- Senior Resident (Oncology): 15
- Junior Residents: 07
- Casualty Medical Officer: 3
- Resident Medical Officer: 11
- Deputy Head (Finance & Accounts): 1
- Deputy Head (Engineering): 1
- Head Nursing Care Services: 1
- Manager (Finance & Accounts): 1
- Manager (Nursing): 1
- Manager (Engineering): 1
- Assistant Manager (Purchase): 1
- Assistant Manager: 1
- Assistant Manager (Hospitality): 1
- Executive: 1
- Nurse: 42
- Executive: 3
- Executive (Security & Fire): 1
- Technical Executive (Cardiology): 1
- Junior Executive (Purchase): 1
- Junior Executive (HR): 1
- Technical Executive: 2
- Technical Executive (Cardiology): 1
- Medical Record Jr. Executive: 1
- Junior Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 7
- Application starting date: Available shortly.
- Last date of application: 15th June 2017.
Eligible Criteria of ILBS Professor Job
The aspirant who is going to apply for ILBS Professor Job much check out the require eligibility of it which is mention bellow.
The candidate should have the diploma /degree or MD in relevant field from any recognized university with some experienced regarding to this job.
Applicant age should not more than 30 years. And age relaxation if applicable on 03 years for OBC candidate, 05 years for SC/ ST candidate.
Application fee for ILBS Recruitment 2017
The contender who belongs to general cast will have to pay 500 rupees for application fee, and SC/ ST candidate will have to pay 100 rupees as per the fee amount.
Selection processes for ILBS Recruitment 2017
The selection will be done of candidate on the base of written examination and personal interview.
Steps to Apply in ILBS Various Posts Recruitment
- Candidate need to visit the official portal www.in
- On the home page you need to select the recruitment option.
- After select the recruitment, fill the application form by your require details.
- Upload the scanned documents and a passport size photograph.
- Recheck the all details and pay the application fee via online.
- Now submit the application form and take a printout of application form for future use.