HAL Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has announced a notification for HAL Recruitment 2017 to fill the 500 empty posts. This is the great opportunity to all the candidates who are waiting for jobs in HAL Trade vacancy. Interested and well eligible candidates may apply via offline mode before the last date of application 15th May 2017.
The candidate who has been completed 10th standard, ITI or equivalent from any recognized institute or board can able to apply for HAL Trade Apprentices Vacancy. The application has invited 500 interested and well eligible candidates for the vacant post of Apprentices fitter, turner, carpenter welder, painter etc post. For more information keep scrolling the page.
Main details of HAL Trade vacancy
A candidate who willing to fill the online application form for vacant vacancies may know the main details of HAL Trade vacancy which are bellow.
- Name of the department: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- Also know as: HAL.
- A total number of vacancies: 500 posts.
- Name of the post: Trade Apprentices job.
- Job type: the Government job.
- Official website: www.hal-india.com
Total vacancies post wise
- Filter: 285 posts.
- Turner: 12 posts.
- Carpenter: 06 posts.
- Welder: 20post.
- Electrician: 63 posts.
- Mechanic: 08 posts.
- Draughtsman: 10 posts.
- Painter: 12 posts.
- Electronically mechanical: 04 posts.
- Pass: 65 posts.
- Application start date: 2nd May 2017.
- The last date to submit the form: 15th May 2017.
Eligibility criteria for HAL Trade Apprentices Jobs
Here we mention all eligibilities for the require post. A candidate who wishes to enroll himself must know the eligibilities.
Qualification for HAL Trade Jobs
A candidate who applies for HAL Trade Jobs should have completed his 10th standard and ITI in respective trade from any recognized board and institute.
Age limit for HAL vacancies
The minimum age of a candidate who applies in HAL vacancies should be 18 years old and age relaxation will be based on rules and norms of HAL vacancies.
Application fee for HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment
There is no need to pay any amount for fill the Hal Trade Apprentices Recruitment it’s totally free.
Pay scale of HAL Filter Recruitment
Selected candidate for HAL Filter Recruitment will get the salary as per the department rules and regulations.
The selection method of Hal Trade Apprentices post
The candidate will be selection for Hal Trade Apprentices post by auto-generated merit list which is based on qualifying marks in 10th standard and ITI.
How to fill the HAL Trade Apprentices Recruitment
Interested candidate can fill the HAL Trade Apprentices job recruitment form by following these easy steps.
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official page.
- Now search on the HAL Trade Apprentices job recruitment form at home page.
- Now candidate can download the application form by entering the direct link.
- Then you have to take a printout of application form.
- Fill the form carefully and attached the require documents as like your photo and needed mark sheets.
- After complete, the process sent the application form to the address which is mention bellow.
Deputy Manager (Training), Training and Development Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Ojhar, Tal: Niphad Nasik – 422207