Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Gujarat has issued a notification regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 to fill up the various posts in the department. Now the Gujarat high court has required filling the 109 Stenographer Vacancies. There are so many peoples who want to work as a civil judge in the Gujarat High Court. Now they all have a great chance to fill the online application form of Gujarat Stenographer Vacancies before the last date of apply 15th August 2017
This is the great opportunity to grab by the well eligible candidates who have good experience in the typing. Before applying for this job we suggest you all check the Gujarat High Court Official Notification. Now you can download the notification from our page (the link is given at the bottom of our article) or you can also visit the official website too. The candidate who has completed his graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government and also has 120 word English languages in a minute in short hand writing and 90 w.p.m.in Gujarati Language to apply in Gujarat HC Steno JobsThe aspirant can apply for this vacancy by visit the official portal which is given at the end of our article the starting date is 1st August 2017 to the last date 15th August 2017. To grab more information about this vacancy such as age limit, education, selection process and more, kindly read till the end.
GHC Civil Judge Vacancies primary Details
- Court name: High Court of Gujarat.
- Job kind: State Government job.
- Name of the post: Gujarat HC Stenographer
- A total number of the post: 109 Vacancies
- Job location: Gujarat.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: Gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Starting date of online application form: 1st August 2017.
- Closing date of apply online for civil judge vacancy: 15th August 2017.
Gujarat Steno Vacancies Eligible Details
Before apply for Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancies candidate must check the require eligibilities.
The candidate who has completed his graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government and also has 120 word English languages in a minute in short hand writing and 90 w.p.m.in Gujarati Language
- Minimum: 21
- Maximum: 40
The application who belongs to General category will have to pay 500 rupees as application fee amount and the other category candidates will have to pay 250 rupees as fee amount.
Selection process for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidate select as per his performance in below sections
- Short Hand Test (Gujarati 90 w.p.m)
- or Interview
- Certificate Verification
The shortlisted candidate will get the good salary by the department which is mention in the notification.
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Jobs
Interested candidate can apply via online mode by following these simple easy steps which are mention below.
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official portal which is given below at our page.
- Now go through the apply online link.
- Fill all the require formalities as your name, DOB, full address, email id etc.
- Make the online payment through your debit credit card.
- After all, take a printout of application form for future use.