Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Gujarat has issued a notification regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 to fill up the various posts in the department. Now the Gujarat high court has requited to fill the 129 Civil Judge Vacancies. There are so many peoples who want to work as a civil judge in the Gujarat High Court. Now they all have a great chance to fill the online application form of Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancies before the last date of apply 22nd June 2017.
This is the great opportunity to grab by the well eligible candidates who have good experience in the civil court. Before applying for this job we suggest you all check the Gujarat High Court Official Notification. Now you can download the notification from our page (the link is given at the bottom of our article) or you can also visit the official website too. The candidate who has completed his post graduation in business administration, diploma in general management from any recognized board or university of India are well qualified for this Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment.
The aspirant can apply for this vacancy by visit the official portal which is given at the end of our article the starting date is 23rd May 2017 to the last date 22rd June 2017. To grab more information about this vacancy such as age limit, education, selection process and more, kindly read till the end.
GHC Civil Judge Vacancies primary Details
- Court name: High Court of Gujarat.
- Job kind: State Government job.
- Name of the post: Civil judge 97 Regular +32 Adhoc.
- A total number of the post: 129 posts.
- Job location: Gujarat.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website: Gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Starting date of online application form: 23rd May 2017.
- Closing date of apply online for civil judge vacancy: 22nd June 2017.
Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancies Eligible Details
Before apply for Gujarat Civil Judge Vacancies candidate must check the require eligibilities.
To apply for this recruitment, the candidate must have done graduation in the relevant subject.
The aspirant who belongs to the unreserved category, should not up to 35 years. The SC/ ST/ PWD candidate maximum age is 38 years.
The application fee is the same for all category candidates is 1000 rupees.
Selection process for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
Candidate select as per his performance in written examination and personal interview.
The shortlisted candidate will get the salary 27,000 to 44,850 rupees per month.
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Jobs
Interested candidate can apply via online mode by following these simple easy steps which are mention bellow.
- First of all, candidate has to visit the official portal which is given bellow at our page.
- Now go through the apply online link.
- Fill all the require formalities as your name, DOB, full address, email id etc.
- Make the online payment through your debit credit card.
- After all, take a printout of application form for future use.