CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Notification
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, which is also called CSIR, has successfully released a notification regarding the CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Notification all the way by means of its Official Website for inviting the candidates who were seeking the detailed information regarding the CSIR UGC NET June Online Registration Form 2016 can check the same from this page for this examination. The candidates have been looking for the declaration of this notification for a long time and now all of them are curiously want to know the eligibility criteria.
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is one of the Research and Development organizations. The candidates have been being invited by this authority for various posts like JRF and lecturer jobs. Those who are looking for the latest jobs in Latest Lecturer field are suggested to apply for this examination. This examination is conducted for various subjects which are chemical science, earth science, life science, mathematical science, physical science and engineering science. This Examination i.e. NET stands National Eligibility Test. This examination is conducted for those who want to get themselves selected for the post of for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lecturer jobs. The candidates, in order to apply for this examination, should be under the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned clearly with the help of this page. Those who have completed their Degree or B. Pharma or B.Tech or other (as mention below) are eligible to apply for this examination via the CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Application Form. The age of the candidates should not be more than 28 years.
CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Notification
Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Exam Type: National Eligibility Test
Exam Date: 19th June 2016
Last date: 1st March 2016
Official Website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
The Human Resource Development Group will soon conduct the examination in the month of June. We inform the interested candidates that the Online Applications Commencement has already begun from the 5th February of this year. Lots of candidates who were interested in this examination applied and some are still doing because they want to apply for this examination and want to be settled in the teaching field. This exam is to be held for the session 2016-17. The candidates have to download the admit card before the appearance in the examination and check other crucial details that we have mentioned on this page.
CSIR UGC NET June Eligibility Criteria 2016
The candidates who have completed their Degree or B. Pharma or B.Tech, Integrated BS-MS, MBBS, BE and M.sc from a recognized board as mentioned or required by the authority are only eligible to apply for this exam and appear in the same. Besides the degrees as mentioned earlier, the candidates who are under the reserved categories have to have the 50% marks in the educational qualification. Those who are related to unreserved categories need to have 55% marks in the educational qualification. The applicants who are related to reserved categories have to pay the application fee Rs.1000/-. The SC/ST candidates have to pay the Rs.250/- and General Candidates have to pay Rs.500/-. The candidates need to have age limit with no more than 28 years. The candidates can check the important Dates from the section that is provided to the following section.
- Online application process starts from: 5th February 2016
- Date of close of deposited of fees (all stations): 29th February 2016
- Date of close of online submission: 1st March 2016
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit: 7th March 2016
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit (from remote areas): 14th March 2016
- Last date for receipt of written request for change of examination centre only on merit basis: 6th April 2016
- Tentative date of publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR HRDG website: 9th May 2016
- Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test: 16th May 2016
- Exam Date (CSIR UGC NET June 2016): 19th June 2016
How to apply for CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Online Registration Form
- The candidates have to check the official site at first.
- Then, they need to check the latest notification.
- Then, fill the application forms and submit the same.
- Finally, download the submitted application and download the same.
The candidates have to check