CMAT Application Form 2016
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education every year as per the instructions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. According to the latest official notification of CMAT Application Form 2016, the AICTE is going to start the online application process from 10th October 2016. The CMAT Examination will be conducted by the organization on 28th and 29th January 2017.
CMAT 2016 Online Registration Form
The All India Council for Technical Education invites online application forms from eligible candidates before the last date that is given in the following table. This is a golden opportunity for those eligible and interested applicants who want to set up their career in management. Candidates you may grab this opportunity by filling an online application form. Before applying you must read the following details about this notification.
Information Regarding CMAT 2016
|Organization Name||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Kind of Notification||Application Form|
|Details Regarding||CMAT Application Form Online|
|Application Form Commencement Date||10th October 2016|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||10th December 2016|
|Date of Examination||28th and 29th January 2017|
Eligibility Criteria CMET Notification 2016
Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline.
Final year candidates of Graduation Courses whose result will be declared before the beginning of admission can also apply for CMAT online examination.
Applying students must be a citizen of India.
Starting Date of Registration: 10th October 2016
Closing Date to Apply Online: 10th December 2016
Date of Examination: 28th and 29th January 2017
Here is the exam fee structure for different category candidates. Check this out.
- Fee for general category candidates: Rs. 1,400/-
- Fee for reserved category applicants: Rs. 700/-
- Note: The examination fee should be paid through:
- Credit card/debit card/internet banking
- Cash payment the e-challan and cash deposited in any branch of SBI.
CMAT Examination Pattern
|Sl. No.||Topic||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Data interpretation and quantitative aptitude||25||100|
How to Apply for CMAT Online Form 2017
- First of all visit the authorized link of the department i,e www.aicte-cmat.in.
- Now click on the ‘new registration’ link.
- Enter all required details and hit the submit button.
- Your login ID and password will be generated.
- Right down the password and ID.
- Now login using that ID and password
- Then an application form will be opened.
- Fill this form carefully and attach all essential documents and the latest photograph of you.
- Now pay the application fee and hit the submit button.
- Check the preview of your application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Applicants if you need more information of CMAT Application Form 2016 then you can visit our web address www.gojobx.in.
CMAT 2016 Apply Here
Common Management Admission Test Notification Check Here