Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Indian Post Department has dispatched a notification for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 to require the interested candidates for fill up the CG GDS 123 Posts. Aspirants, who are waiting for Chhattisgarh Postal Jobs, now have a great opportunity to grab by filling the online application form before the last date 20th May 2017 by visiting the official portal which is given bellow in our page.
The candidate who has been complete his 10 standard education and also has interested to do work with Indian post office can now grab this chance by enrolling himself in Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment. You can take all details of CG Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 by our page; here we mention all the eligibility criteria, age limit, important dates and how to fill the application form. So keep rolling the page
Primary details of CG GDS 123 Posts
- Organization name: Chhattisgarh Postal Circle.
- Shortly know as CG Postal Circle.
- Vacancy name: Gramin Dak Sevak.
- Application mode: Online.
- Job cadre: a Government job.
- Location of job: Chhattisgarh.
- A total number of post: 123.
- Official web page: indiapost.gov.in
Division wise post
- General category: 69 posts.
- OBC category: 02 posts.
- SC category: 18 posts.
- ST category: 35 posts.
- Total posts: 123.
- Official notification released to date: 6th April 2017.
- Application start date: 6th April 2017.
- Last date to submit application form: 20th May 2017
Eligible criteria for Chhattisgarh Post Office Jobs
The aspirant who wishes to apply for Chhattisgarh Postal Jobs can get the eligibility details from here.
A candidate who wants to apply should have done matriculation from any recognized university or board.
Age limit for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 40 years as on 5th May 2017. And the age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ ST candidate and 3 years for OBC candidate.
Candidate will get the salary as per the department rules and norms.
Candidate will be shortlisted by automatically generated merit list which is based on academic qualification.
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment
After reading all the eligibilities candidate can apply for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment by following these steps.
- Firs, the candidate will have to log in the official page which is mention blow.
- Now search for Chhattisgarh GDS Recruitment at the home page
- Fill the application form by adding your details as like your name, date of birth, full address etc.
- Upload your scan documents and a passport size photograph.
- Enter on the submit button after recheck your all details.
- Take a printout of application form for future use.