CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus 2016
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been successfully completed the online submission of application form. Now this organization released the CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus 2016 and also the CGPEB RDP Exam Pattern 2016 for those applicants who had applied for this notification and now preparation for the examination.
This notification has been released for basically the patwari posts and interested applicants also apply for this notification now applicant starts preparation for the examination the examination date is 28-Feb-2016. This notification has been closed on the date of 08-feb-2016. This is the opportunity for the job hunters who want to give the good start to your career.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has been released every year lots of notification and recruitments for the job hunters. After that, it has been released the CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus 2016 for the preparation of the examination. So applicants who had applied for this recruitment look out your syllabus through this page.
CGPEB RDP Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
Name of the Post: Patwari
No of posts: 342
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Official website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus 2016
The syllabus is used for getting the idea for the exam subjects so applicants check your exam syllabus and subjects topics and after that start preparation for the examination according to the syllabus. In this page exam syllabus are given so applicants please check your syllabus.
Chhattisgarh Vyapam Patwari Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History – India & World.
- Indian National Movement.
- Chhattisgarh – History.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Geography – India & World.
- Chhattisgarh – Geography.
- About India.
- Chhattisgarh – Polity & Economy.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures etc.
CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- HCF & LCM.
- Data Interpretation etc.
CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus for English
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
CGPEB Patwari Exam Pattern 2016
The all exam pattern will be mentioned in this table so applicants please check this exam pattern and start preparation for the examination.
- There will be total 150 objective type questions consisting of 150 marks.
- In this exam, negative marking is presented every wrong answer 1/4th (0.25) will be deducted.
- In this examination, Basic Knowledge of Computers contains: 20 Questions/20 Marks
- Hindi including Hindi Grammar contains: 10 Questions/10 Marks
- General English with Grammar contains: 10 Questions/10 Marks
- Mathematics/Arithmetic contains: 30 Questions/30 Marks
- General Mental Ability: 15 Questions/15 Marks
- General Knowledge: 35 Questions/30 Marks
- Current Affairs Sports, National-International Events: 15 Questions/15 Marks
- General Information about Chhattisgarh: 15 Questions/15 Marks
|Exam subjects||Questions no.||Marks no.|
|Hindi & Grammar||10||10|
Selection process: selection process will be based on the written test and the personal interview so applicants who had applied for this notification and start preparation for this recruitment examination please visit this page and heck out your syllabus and exam pattern.
Notification released to date: 23-jan-2016
The online submission start date: 29-jan-2016
Online submission closing date: 08-feb-2016
Date of written exam: 28-Feb-2016
Applicants visit this page for this recruitment CG Vyapam Patwari Syllabus 2016 and download the exam pattern and syllabus through this link.