CEED 2017 Application Form
Common Entrance Examination for Design is what authority i.e. IIT, Bombay is about to conduct in the upcoming days. Aspirants who are interested in this examination should submit CEED 2017 Application Form by grabbing important information from this page. Through this page, you will be able to do CEED 2017 Online Registration and know the expected or confirmed Exam Date. So, what are you waiting for? Read the following article and possess the knowledge that you will be required to have during the online registration process. For more information, please visit iitb.ac.in.
The IIT (Institute of Technology), Bombay conducts CEED (Common Entrance Examination) every year in the December month. Like every year, the authority will organise the examination in which those who filled applications will be appearing. For more details like CEED 2017 Exam Date, eligibility criteria, and more, please keep reading.
CEED 2017 Online Registration
The Main purpose of this exam is to select the candidates for the admission to Masters in designing programs. This program is offered at different IITs, such as IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur.
Exam Date: 1st Week of December 2016
Application Starts From: 3rd Week of August 2016
Last Date: 3rd Week of September 2016
Admit Card: One Week before Exam
Result: 3rd week of January 2017
Counselling: last week of January 2017
The mode of doing CEED Online Registration for this entrance exam is online. You have to visit the official site to do that. Now, check out eligibility criteria below.
CEED 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Design/ Interior Design any other equivalent degree from any recognised university.
- They should also have a Professional Diploma in the Designing (NID/ CEPT).
- Those who have got a 3-year degree are not eligible.
- To get full information, please visit official website.
To appear for this examination, there is no age limitation.
For Unreserved candidates, the fee of application is Rs.2200/-, whereas Reserved candidates would pay Rs.1100/-.
You can grab other criteria using the official web link below.
How to Fill CEED 2017 Online Application Form
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the authority.
- After that, grab the advertisement.
- Then, read all the information very carefully.
- If you are eligible, then fill up applications.
- Also, submit fee of the form.
- Finally, submit the form and be part of this entrance exam.
For more updates on CEED 2017 Application Form, please use the link below.