CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to organize UGC NET Exam on 09th July 2017. So, those who have interested towards it should fill CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Application Form. Otherwise, it would be so late for the candidates to register for the exam. The interested applicants can download UGC NET July 2017 Notification. This CBSE UGC NET Notification contains age limit, educational qualifications, application fee details and lot more.
So, before it is late, you should consider doing CBSE UGC NET July Online Registration. You may grab further data/ information below.
Download CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017 July
Good news for all seeking aspirants! The Central Board of Secondary Education has successfully announced CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Application Form for the exam scheduled to be conducted on 09th July 2017. This examination takes place for the selection of suitable candidates to Assistant Professor (AP) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
Exam Name: CBSE UGC NET
Exam Date: 09th July 2017
Last Date to Apply: May 2017
CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Online Registration
As per the notice released by CBSE, UGC NET for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship will be conducted on 09th July 2017. It will be carried out in selected cities across India only. You can visit www.cbsenet.nic.in for getting more information in this concern.
So, if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria details, you can easily submit UGC NET July Online Application Form. However, there are some certain things that you need to do.
Eligibility Criteria For CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Exam
Contenders need to hold a Post Graduate Degree in the relevant disciplines. Also, they must have completed it with the minimum percentage of marks. There are other things that you need to notice. Please check it via the official advertisement.
Candidates’ age should not be more than 28 years. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
There will be three papers: the paper I, paper II and paper III. The paper will be done on OMR Sheets.
Also, you need to submit the examination fee, which is as follows:
|For General category candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||Rs. 300/-|
- UGC NET July 2017 Exam Short Notification date: April 2017
- Starting date for CBSE UGC NET online registration: April 2017
- UGC NET 2017 last date to Apply Online: May 2017
- Last date of UGC NET Application Fee Submission: May 2017
- Correction in application form: May 2017
- Date of release UGC NET Admit Card: June 2017
- CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Exam Date: 9 July 2017
Useful Links (Available):
How to Fill CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2017
- Firstly, visit the official website of the authority.
- After that, the candidates have to check out important advertisements.
- Thereafter, they have to choose the proper link.
- And, click on it.
- Check if they are eligible.
- If so, apply before the closing date.
- Also, pay application/ examination fee.