BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification for all applicants who are the preparation for the judge posts. This is the opportunity for all candidates. Now Bihar Public Service Commission released the BPSC Prelims Mains Exam Pattern Pdf 2016. All candidates who had applied for this and waiting for the BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 check official website through the official website.
The Last date for submission the application form is before the 22-February-2016. All applicants who want to apply for this notification check all detail through the official site which is mentioned in this page. Now Bihar Public Service Commission has released the exam pattern and the syllabus for all applicants.
Exam pattern and syllabus in use for the preparation of exam and for the help of knowing the exam subjects. All students who are the waiting for BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 check and download the syllabus through the official site. Through the exam pattern, all applicants can check the examination marks and the subject’s names.
Bihar Public Service Commission is shortly known as the BPSC. It is a government organization for the conducting the examination for the various type of posts. This recruitment has released for all applicants who want to get the government job in the govt. sector. Now it has been released the syllabus for all candidates who had applied for this and wait for your syllabus. For more details regarding this recruitment check all details through the official site which is given in this page. All brief details regarding the syllabus and the exam pattern are mentioned in this page.
Bihar Civil Judge exam Pattern 2016
Name of Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission
Name of Exam: Bihar Civil Judge
Job location: Bihar
Number of vacancies: 206
Last date: 22-february-2016
Official site: bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 download
Through the Exam, syllabus student will get the help for the preparation for the examination. Exam papers are the combination of these subjects.
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
- Elementary General Science.
- Law of Evidence & Procedure.
- Constitutional & Administrative Law of India.
- Hindu Law & Muhammad and Law.
- Law of Transfer of Property.
- Principles of Equity.
- Law of Trusts & Specific Relief.
- Law of Contracts & Torts.
- Commercial Law etc.
BPSC Civil judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
For the exam preparation, these exam pattern helps you.
- The exam is of the Objective type that means question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates need to write two papers.
- The paper I is conducted for 100 Marks.
- Paper II is conducted for 150 Marks.
- Paper I consist of questions from General Studies.
- Paper II consists of questions from Law Subject.
- Candidates who get qualified in this exam will be called for Mains.
|Written Test||I||General Studies||100|
Bihar CJ mains exam Pattern 2016
- The Exam consists of 2 types of papers namely compulsory Papers and Optional Papers.
- Mains exams are somewhat different when compared to prelims.
- There will be 5 Papers that are Compulsory for this exam.
- There will be 5 subjects in Optional type out of which, the candidate has to choose 3 subjects as their optional.
- The marks allotted for the compulsory papers as well as the optional subject papers is detailed in the given table.
For Compulsory Paper Exam Pattern && syllabus 2016
|Paper Type||Subject Name||Marks|
|General Knowledge including Current Affairs||150|
|Elementary General Science||100|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||150|
For optional Paper Syllabus && Exam pattern 2016
|Paper Type||Subject Name||Marks|
|Constitutional Law of India and England||150|
|Hindu law and Mohammad a law||150|
|Transfer of Property Act, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief Act||150|
|Law of Contract and Torts||150|
For more details regarding the BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 checks all from the official website which is mentioned in this page.
Download BPSC CJ Syllabus