BPCL GATE Recruitment 2017
BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released a notification for inviting the interested candidates for applying for BPCL GATE Recruitment 2017 over the main website. The aspirants seeking BPCL GATE Management Trainee Notification 2017 can avail all the required information or essential details about the eligibility from this Web Portal (i.e. Gojobsx.in). More information in this respect can be grabbed from the following section.
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, a prominent Petroleum Company, has invited the Graduates Engineers from Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation Engineering stream. There will be conducted the GATE, one who score enough qualifying marks in this Examination will be taken into consideration for further rounds.
The applicants start filling the applications from the starting date (i.e. 6th January of this year) and are till the last date that is 19th February 2017. The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is the largest Oil and Gas producing Corporation completely owned by the Government of India. The authority is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The candidates who want to apply for BPCL Management Trainee Application Form GATE 2017.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee (MT)
Starting Date to Apply: 6th January 2017
Last Date to Apply:
3rd February 2017 19th February 2017
Points on BPCL Management Trainee Notification GATE 2017
The following things are required for the interested candidates to put in mind before applying for the above-mentioned post.
The candidates are required to apply through the GATE 2017 and they must have the degree B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes.
The age limit may differ as per the various categories, please take at the following details:
- General – Maximum 25 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) – Maximum 28 years
- SC/ST – Maximum 30 years
For age relaxations, please visit the Official Website.
As far as the GATE is concerned:
- Short-listing based on GATE-2017 Scores in Mechanical, Chemical & Instrumentation Disciplines.
- Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology
- Personal Interviews
- Based on Medical Fitness in Pre -Employment Medical Examination
For more information, please download the Official Notification from the below-settled link or visit the Main Website.
How to Apply for BPCL GATE Recruitment 2017
- Open the Official Website of the BPL firstly.
- Then select the appropriate options so as to proceed to apply.
- You have to go through the login page.
- Then, fill in the asked or requisite data after the reading the important instructions given to candidates especially.
- Then, go applying.
- Pay the fee.
- Submit the application finally.
- After submission, get a print-out of the submitted application.