Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has successfully released a notification regarding Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016 all the way via the official website of the authority. Those who have an interest in these Inter Level Jobs are applying for this recruitment. If you are also interested BSSC 10+2 Level Jobs Notification 2016, then we highly suggest you check the detailed information from the page as mentioned in this section.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) had previously issued a notification in the year 2014. According to this notification, there are around 13120 vacancies which have to be filled by those aspirants who come under the require eligibility criteria. The candidates can apply for this recruitment from 22nd February 2016. They can apply for this recruitment till the last date which is 13.03.2016. Out of the total vacancies, there are 980 vacancies of Stenographer and Forest Guard, whereas 12140 Posts are for Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Worker and Clerk. Those who are under the required eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment. The candidates should also have the required age limit as mentioned in the official notification. As per the notification, the age limit of the candidates should be 18 Years to the maximum age (please check the official notification). The candidates have to fill the BSSC 10+2 Level Vacancy Application Form 2016 in order to apply for this recruitment. The application form must be submitted before the last date of the application submission which is cleared in the official notification or at the boom of this page.
Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016 details
Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission
Total Posts: 13120
Last date: 13/03/2016
Official Website: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
In order to participate in this recruitment, the candidates should have the required eligibility criteria which are given in the following section of this page. All the interested candidates have to do is check the same and apply before the last date. These vacancies have been released category wise: category A and category B.
The Category A contains the following section:
- Forest Guard – 693 Posts
- Dealing Assistant Sub Inspector – 87 Posts
- Typing Assistant Sub Inspector – 78 Posts
- Instructor -122 Posts
The Category B contains the following vacancies:
- Stenographer – 21 Posts
- Assistant Urdu Translator – 96 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 66 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary – 3161 Posts
- Revenue Clerk – 4353 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 923 Posts
- Accountant Clerk – 487 Posts
- Typists – 116 Posts
- Industrial Instructor – 03 Posts
- Reader – 02 Posts
- Clerk – 58 Posts
- Bench Clerk – 56 Posts
- Weaving Instructor – 01 Post
- Craft Teacher – 02 Posts
- Other Clerical Posts – 2797 Posts
Bihar SSC Inter Level Jobs Notice 2016
The candidates who have passed their 10+2 / 12th Class / Intermediate from a recognized board can apply for this recruitment only. The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed 23 years for Forest Guard posts 37 years for other posts as on 23rd January 2016. The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- applicable for General/ OBC/. However, the candidates who are the
Residents of Bihar have to submit only Rs. 75/-. The fee can be submitted via Challan in any Branch of SBI.\
After that, the suitable candidates will be selected and those who are selected will get the pay scale of Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 + grade pay of Rs.2400 per month.
Online Application Commencement from: 22.02.2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 13.03.2016
How to apply for Bihar SSC Inter Level Vacancies/ Jobs 2016
- Firstly, the candidates have to check the official page, which is bssc.bih.nic.in.
- After that, the candidates have to read the BSSC inter level notification file carefully.
- If the candidates are Eligible, they can hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Then, they will have to select the direct link given below.
- Then, Fill the application form with candidate’s information.
- After that, pay the specified amount of application form as per your category.
- Finally, complete your application process on or before closing date and download the same after submission.
- For more details regarding Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2016, please check the links below.