Bhartiya Pashupalan Recruitment 2017
Here is the latest job declaration regarding Bhartiya Pashupalan Recruitment 2017 which has been published by the Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited. The organization has to look for 3454 eligible candidates who want to work with them as BPNL Authorized Dealer & Sales Representative. Also, the candidate, who has been searching government jobs in Madhya Pradesh, may apply for this job before the last date 25th May 2017.
Eligible candidates may submit the application form via offline mode for BPNL Recruitment. We are advised all the candidates to submit the relevant documents with the Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam jobs application form. The candidate who has been completed his 10th or 12th education and not up to 50 years are perfectly eligible for this post. The aspirant who wants to apply in BPNL Recruitment should go to its official page and download the application form then fill it as asking and sent it to the postal address (which we mention in the bottom).
To know more information regarding BPNL Sales Representative Jobs such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, how to fill the application form and etc keep scrolling the page.
Primary Information about BPNL Recruitment
- Organization name: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited.
- Post name: Sales representative and authorized dealer.
- Total no. of vacancy: 3454 posts.
- Job category: the Government job.
- Location of job: Madhya Pradesh.
- Application mode: Offline.
- Official website: bharatiyapashupalan.com
Important Dates that Contender Have to Remember
- Starting date of application form: 13th May 2017.
- The last date to submit the application form: 24th May 2017.
Details of vacancy
- For Authorized Dealer: 314 posts
- For Sales Agent: 3140 posts.
Eligible criteria Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Vacancy
To apply in Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam jobs aspirant must know all eligibility which we mention bellow.
Candidate should have done 10th or 12th standard qualification to apply in Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam jobs.
Age limit for Bhartiya Pashupalan Recruitment 2017
Candidate age limit for authorized dealer should be in between 25 years to 50 years and for sales agent candidate minimum age is 18 years and maximum 35 years.
Candidate will be selected on the performance in written examination and personal interview.
Selected candidate will get 10,000 to 48,000 rupees per month.
How to apply for BPNL Sales Representative Jobs
- Aspirant should have to log in to the official web page com
- Now download the notification and read it carefully if you are eligible then fill the application form.
- Download the application form via direct link.
- Fill the application form, attached the photo state of requiring documents and passport size photograph.
- Now sent it to the postal address which is given bellow in our page.
Regional Office LIG-43, Bagasenia, Amrai South, Near Government School, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 484001